Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #151
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

Oh I see .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #152
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Nooo, we were just gossiping like some old ladies
Or like the two old guys from Muppets show
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #153
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Wow! I did not see that coming. She must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #154
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I don't know and I didn't say that they are in love, but he must love her very much if he can stand such an insulting behavior from her. Love is unidirectional most of the time
This reminds me of the relationship between Safina and Zeljko Krajan, although in this case, he was the one leaving the stands by himself or trashing her in his on court coaching.
However, after these incidents Safina often upped her game and turned around a couple of matches. There are not few safina fans who claim that she definitely had feelings for him supporting her rise to the #1 spot.

Talking about coaches, let's see what Simona is coming up with next. Tomai was obviously too old for her taste.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 09:19 AM   #155
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sori

If she fears the pressure of being a top seed, maybe she should only play premiers and go for upsets
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #156
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

dead at all these chicks winning even less games to Scheepers

Oh, Sorana, for fuck's sake.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #157
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oeiras, MD:

S.Cirstea (ROU/5)
vs A.Medina Garrigues (ESP)
K.Kanepi (EST) vs K.Mladenovic (FRA)
L.Robson (GBR) vs A.Morita (JAP)
U.Radwanska (POL) vs D.Cibulkova(SVK/2/WC)

I don't even dear to dream she'll pass AMG.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #158
country flag Curcubeu

AMG drawing a Romanian tennis player - NID

As for Sorana, I hope she listens to her coach for once, she might even win a match.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #159
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sori is 1-all against Dramabel, but lost to her last year at Madrid, 16 63 57.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #160
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Oeiras, MD:

S.Cirstea (ROU/5)
vs A.Medina Garrigues (ESP)
K.Kanepi (EST) vs K.Mladenovic (FRA)
L.Robson (GBR) vs A.Morita (JAP)
U.Radwanska (POL) vs D.Cibulkova(SVK/2/WC)

I don't even dear to dream she'll pass AMG.

Very bad draw. Entire section is extremely difficult, so she can do it
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #161
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
AMG drawing a Romanian tennis player - NID

As for Sorana, I hope she listens to her coach for once, she might even win a match.
This depends to the satisfaction she'll get after the last night training session before that match.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #162

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
This depends to the satisfaction she'll get after the last night training session before that match.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #163
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
I see what you did there.
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #164

Just by looking at the warm-up and I know I'm about to witness a waterfall of double faults
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #165
country flag grs

6-2 Sorana! Too easy, something isn't right or the last night training session was a true success!