Sloane Stephens Picture Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #31
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens Picture Thread

Thanks to Chris Cami

Thanks to Courtney Nguyen

Thanks to TennisNewsTPN

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 3rd, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #32
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Chris Cami

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #33
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light

after AO she dont make great results
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #34
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

No kidding. But she's young and we'll see how she handles it. Sloane is a great girl and a fine player and Imdon't want her to be the "next Serena". In my opinion, one Serena is more than enough for the world to deal with. I would like Sloane to just be the "next HERSELF". Screw expectations. Hope her peeps handle her career wisely.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #35
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Holy crap. Is that Renee Stubbs in that pic????

Girlfriend looks about 70. People don't realize: tennis players often age badly (in looks) because of so much time spent in the sun, but they live long lives because their hearts are strong.

Still, Renee .... Grammaw Stubbsy.
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #36
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Holy crap. Is that Renee Stubbs in that pic????

Girlfriend looks about 70. People don't realize: tennis players often age badly (in looks) because of so much time spent in the sun, but they live long lives because their hearts are strong.

Still, Renee .... Grammaw Stubbsy.

I agree with you, KingOfSwing. Stubbsie looks atleast 65. Moisturize.
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #37
country flag paulmara

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:24 PM   #38
country flag paulmara

thanks to Sarindipity

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM   #39
country flag paulmara

Thanks to RVD

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:45 PM   #40
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Cute pic when she throw up the peace sign & sad one at the press conference, she really going through some tough times and I hoping she can find a way too get through it & get back into the groove of things

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #41
country flag paulmara

thanks to Diesel

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #42
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

I love those Team USA tights she has on
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #43
country flag paulmara

Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:47 AM   #44
country flag paulmara

Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM   #45
country flag KingOfSwing

I love Sloane! Really hope girlfriend can get the press of her back and she can get back to serious tennis very soon!