Tennis Tipping #19a | Madrid | Congrats to PAVANILAI and silverwhite/Mitten Kitten!!! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #76
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #19a | Madrid | Commit now! Early deadline here as Quali starts Fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolKimClijsters View Post
In singles
(Can I?)
u could play here but u have no ranking and u wouldn´t get in any draw here anyway.
I would suggest u to start ur tennis tipping career at some challenger, Cagnes-Sur-Mer, for example!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #77
country flag PolKimClijsters

PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice PolKimClijsters is just really nice
Re: Tennis Tipping #19a | Madrid | Commit now! Early deadline here as Quali starts Fr

so here:
out
(and thx )
PolKimClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #78
country flag Shaddad

Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all Shaddad is a name known to all

in
doubles with chenhw
Singles:2012 ITF Wellington,ITF Chiasso
Doubles:2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia,RU Wimbledon (w/chenhw)
Shaddad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #79
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with In The Zone (if we can get into Q)

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #80
country flag Extremaduratenis

Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold Extremaduratenis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
In

Doubles with Extremaduratenis
IN Singles
and confirmed doubles with Sdtoot

Singles titles (5): 2009 Madrid, 2010 Eastbourne, 2011 Charleston, 2011 Bastad, 2012 Indian Wells.

Doubles titles (9): 2010 Australian Open (w/Sdtoot), 2010 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Dubai (w/Sdtoot), 2011 US Open (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Tokyo (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Estoril (w/Sdtoot), 2012 New Haven (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Bali TOC (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Auckland (w/KittyTennis).
Extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #81
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

Confirm doubles with Chrissi_like
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #82
country flag diego36arg

diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all diego36arg is a name known to all

anyone for doubles?
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #83
country flag chenhw

chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light chenhw is a glorious beacon of light

in
double with shaddad
TITLES
Singles: [2012 ITF Astana]/RU: 2013 Budapest,New Haven 2014 Indian Wells
Doubles: [2012 ITF Chiasso,ITF Prague,ITF Brescia] /RU: 2012 Wimbledon,ITF Bucharest,Nantes,2013 Baku Tashkent
(w/shaddad)
chenhw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #84
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
In, maybe

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #85
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
In, maybe

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
maybe is shit
you are IN for now but I would suggest u to play a challenger instead as you are not even top 200 yet but u can wait until I post Entry Lists here and decide later, just don´t forget to withdraw if you decide to play a challenger instead.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #86
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

in
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #87
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

in for singles and doubles with Elwin
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #88
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

In singles

doubles with Andreas
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson| Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Schoofs
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #89
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
In singles
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
doubles with Andreas
Confirmed.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #90
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

In

doubles with Rui.
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote