oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 247 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #3691
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

This girl kills me go to hell

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #3692
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #3693
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

it looks like she isn't going to play one month...cause she withdrew from kurume and european ITF's too....

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3694
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3695
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

she should have been encouraged by playing reasonably well against Beck and Candella, instead she disappears. Maybe she is going to play doubles in WTA/WTA qualifying. I don't think she is ranked high enough to play any WTA qualies in singles in the May tournaments, except maybe Strasbourg.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #3696
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Well... on the other hand, she needs training. For the first 4 months she was travelling just to lose in round 1 of MD or Q. Since she came back to Ostrowski, they probably need time to repair what has been damaged for the past few years. It won't happen in a week. She also mentioned in an interview that she needs to work on her mental side, to be able to play the whole game at one and the same level.

Hopefully she'll be back on winning when she enters next tournament. Her match against Beck was encouraging
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #3697
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Well... on the other hand, she needs training. For the first 4 months she was travelling just to lose in round 1 of MD or Q. Since she came back to Ostrowski, they probably need time to repair what has been damaged for the past few years. It won't happen in a week. She also mentioned in an interview that she needs to work on her mental side, to be able to play the whole game at one and the same [b]level.

Hopefully she'll be back on winning when she enters next tournament. Her match against Beck was encouraging
the mental part is exactly spot on. I'm glad she and her coach realize that. If she could fix her tendenacy to fall apart in close matches, her ranking could really improve.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM   #3698
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Well... on the other hand, she needs training.
She's doing that in Valencia now in Juan Carlos Ferrero academy. As Nico Almagro hitting partner

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:10 AM   #3699
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

wow, that's a huge surprise for me

Hope the work does her well, because Almagro is the complete opposite of Marta

Keep working my babe

Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:45 AM   #3700
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

They both look happy practicing together Good choice!
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #3701
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Marta is surely still in Spain. I am watching Janowicz's match from Madrid and Marta is in the crowd. Camera shown her few times already
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #3702
country flag netimka

netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all netimka is a name known to all

yap, she is still there...

netimka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3703
country flag goOudinUSA

Marta

Bally

Tim Howard
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #3704
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta must hurt her that she isn't allowed to play though

Old May 6th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #3705
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta is next on the list for Casablanca (25k) and Caserta/ITA (25k) (20.5)
(she was as well on the lists of the JPN and KOR 25k ITF with prio 1+2 so she really planned to go there but maybe go the possibility to train in Spain with Almagro and so on and decided to stay dunno whether this is/was so clever, but we will see)

The week after, she might either enter a 25k at Grado/ITA or Maribor/SLO (27.5)