Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1321
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

2013 Stuttgart Final Sharapova vs Li, full match:

http://sports.cntv.cn/20130428/107507.shtml (Chinese commentary)
http://www.iqiyi.com/sports/20130428...9dabf073c.html (English commentary)
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1322
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimnasia.Love View Post
Little Video of the best points of Maria since the start of the season ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTvGQELLkM
I tweeted this a few days ago but had no idea you made it
I particularly love the slow motion transitions
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1323
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova v Li Na Full Highlights - WTA Stuttgart 2013 Final
Thanks to the original uploader.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1324
country flag Gimnasia.Love

Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
WOW great video!!! I really enjoyed watching it. I especially liked that you didn't drown out the tennis noise with music, I can't watch videos where you can only hear the music for some reason.

And amazing editing as well!
To be honest, I have no words.. Thank you a lot ! And I hope to have more views on my videos so if you can share it I would be extremely happy ! But you know with Maria it's not difficult to make good videos she is so phenomenal and magnificient..
Gimnasia.Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1325
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got the ceremony? Fucking ES and slept past the live match, didn't wanna post bout it without having watched it.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #1326
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Anyone got the ceremony? Fucking ES and slept past the live match, didn't wanna post bout it without having watched it.
I need it so much too, Supertennis showed it here and there talking in the studio and I didn't get to see everything properly. >_<
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1327
country flag Gimnasia.Love

Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all Gimnasia.Love is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I tweeted this a few days ago but had no idea you made it
I particularly love the slow motion transitions
No problem ! I'm happy if people can share my videos !
Gimnasia.Love is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #1328
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1329
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #1330
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimnasia.Love View Post
Little Video of the best points of Maria since the start of the season ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTvGQELLkM
This video is awesome thanks for sharing it!
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1331
country flag Trih

"A little champagne celebration with my team..." https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151648162948336
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1332
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I love the bit at the end where she's like 'I'm soaked'
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1333
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Final Highlights.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #1334
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Highlights with better stream (HD 720p)

And the ceremony

Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42
FITD Rank:#112.

Last edited by Crux Squall : Apr 29th, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #1335
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Here is the winner of Maria in Stuttgart (add music but maybe it blocks in some countrys )

And you can rewatch all highlights of Maria's match in Stuttgart in this playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...oGhxI6uV0Ljc9n
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42
FITD Rank:#112.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote