STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1126
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

Wooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #1127
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Indeed, he has been an invaluable member of her team.

And Maria deserves credit for getting her butt out of bed every day and doing those regimens. Her passion to continue to do whatever it takes to improve her game after all these years is awesome.
Being successful in tennis is one thing, but to be successful at almost everything she does and still treasures her parents more than anything else.

There are no words for Maria.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #1128
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

So happy for Maria. She outplayed Li today. Li has just returned from injury and maybe a little rusty but Maria took her chances when they mattered. I love the blue colour of the porsche.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #1129
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Guys, is Yelena with her in Stuttgart? For a moment I think I saw in the audience a lady simmilar to her mum.
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1130
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

OMG, Maria, our babe, you did it, you demolished Li, you showed us awesome tennis after all that mess and you won, you are just unbelievable fighter, I am SO HAPPY, though I was not able to watch the match, needs to download it ASAp And this girl can do anything, literally. Now Sugarpova in Moscow, you deserved it girl. : kiss:
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1131
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Sgt.Shittykinz is banned
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1132
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The Marion cake thread I finally looked at it for the first time time to die from laughter
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #1133
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ .

Title #2 this year . Please make it 5 at least this year .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1134
country flag Roookie

Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute Roookie has a reputation beyond repute
Clay Queen
Roookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1135
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
It should be 2012 AO Champion, as the 2011 AO Champion is Kim.
yeah. Thank you., mymistake
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1136
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

I believe i can fly
Suicide Tennis
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1137
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I bet no one wants to open the Madrid thread now cause we all know she's gonna tank
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1138
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Sgt.Shittykinz is banned
He will probably be back a few days from now. That's how it usually goes with TF and it's so-called bans anyway. Btw, where is dsanders? Haven't seen a post from him in weeks.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1139
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

To me, the moment of truth for Maria was 0-2 down in the 3rd set against Kerber. She had just lost 8 out of 9 games and was looking weary. She had every chance to call it a day, especially after all the tennis she had played the previous rounds. There was still a lot of clay court tennis to come, so a loss here wouldn't have been the worst thing. I would have been fine with it. She played valiantly, but it's time for some rest.

But Maria's will and ultra-competitive nature were having none of it. I think she decided right there that not only was she going to come back and beat Kerber, she decided she was going to win the whole tournament. Once she did defeat Angie, the tournament was hers. There was no way she was going to watch Li drive away in her Porsche after fighting like a gladiator for over 7 hours.

I don't get that feeling often with Maria. She usually leaves me tied up in knots. But I had this overwhelming belief that Li had little to no chance of winning today.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1140
country flag Crux Squall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I bet no one wants to open the Madrid thread now cause we all know she's gonna tank
If nobody opens it till Tueday, I will
I really want to start a tournament thread and i thought Madrid is a good chances for me cause Maria doesn't have good result in here (so if she loses early nobody will blame me , tbh if Maria lose early in my thread i feel ashame)
Suicide Tennis