Aleksandra Karamanoleva - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #1
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Aleksandra Karamanoleva

Aleksandra Karamanoleva( 14.11.1996)- 16 years old, she just played final in 10K, i think she deserves her own Thread

Last edited by ianchohr : Apr 8th, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
ianchohr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Karamanoleva

I was looking for a junior thread in the BG subforum because this week she's also in the SF of G3 Plovdiv Cup, but didn't expect to find she has a thread! You're quick!

She beat good players to reach that semi (Hotumova, Simion...). She will face Croat Lana Slavica in SF!

And yeah, that run in 10K Heraklion all her way from the qualies to the final was fairly impressive!
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

She won itbut she withdrew from the second junior grade 3 event in Bulgaria, weird?Now she made top 200 and with another title she would be very close to enter all grand slams for juniors?!?I guess she will concentrate on female events, she said in bulgarian web site she will play 2 10k events in Greece in May. Good Luck!
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #4
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! Best luck
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:04 PM   #5
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

She has a page on facebook also

http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D0%90...88506501246189

and doubtful she will play any juniors again

Last edited by Snooked : Jul 22nd, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM   #6
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

And what's a thread without a picture

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #7
country flag ianchohr

3 easy wins in Q and she is MD in Bosnia, GL!
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #8
country flag Snooked

WTA Ranking from Monday

or from 26.08 duh

Last edited by Snooked : Aug 13th, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #9
country flag ianchohr

top 1000-Hopefully no more Q, getting the fact that 6 tournaments are comming in Bulgaria maybe she will get Q in most of them and earn enough points so next year there will be no Q for 10K, only for 25k maybe-
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #10
country flag Snooked

Maybe she will get WC for them who knows

Sofia, Dobrich, Varna and Burgas - which are the other two?
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #11
country flag ianchohr

Stara Zagora, haskovo, Rousee-
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #12
country flag Snooked

From where you have information for these three? Specially SZ and Rousse, because Haskovo was before Burgas i think in schedules, i am watching the calendars in bgtennis and a) they are not there and b) there is no dates for them

Are you sure you are not watching the men's tournaments
http://bgtennis.bg/?page=sec&id=26&lng=bg
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #13
country flag ianchohr

yes i'm sure it is no men!They are at ITF's site and i never said Burgas is before Haskovo or so u asked who are the other two and i told u and i have no idea what is the order after the first 2 25k tourneys is Varna, then i don't know but everyone can check at ITF'ssite.
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #14
country flag Snooked

Yeah i saw them sry.. Albena and Rousse 10k, i find it amazing that there is no info for them on bgtennis, that's why i asked about the source
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #15
country flag ianchohr

Win over Dalia Zafirova in the second round 6:4 6:1, i'm pretty impressed, Dalia is not bad player at all! Tough next round against Vajdova or Rajkovich. Good Luck!