Caroline Garcia - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #706
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

she makes me turn

rodionova noo way should win against her on clay. What happened I dont know! There was a long break between the 2nd et 3rd set, was she injured? Rodionova did it in purpose to break her rythme?

dont know but I'm fed up of all her shit, not being able to win matchs she should

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #707
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
There was a long break between the 2nd et 3rd set, was she injured? Rodionova did it in purpose to break her rythme?
Rodionova asked for the trainer, but IIRC that was in the 2nd set. Pause between 2nd and 3rd sets was a potty break, can't remember for whom.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #708
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, thanks for your report Corswandt in your GM Portugal Open 2013 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Day 1 - Q1R

Anastasia Rodionova d. Garcia 7-5, 2-6, 6-1

Whole match.

Same old for Garcia.

Garcia at her best is a scary good flat shotmaker from both sides with one of the best serves you're likely to see at this level. BH, FH, serve all excellent from a purely technical POV. However her court positioning is still very much a work in progress, as she never seems to know when to step in and have a go at the ball and when to rally from behind the baseline. When she was flattening out her shots, Rodionova just couldn't handle her pace. But once pressure sets in she starts adding more spin to her shots and lets herself get dragged into neutral rallies in which all her weaknesses are made apparent - her BH seemed quite consistent for a while, but then there were patches in which she would thrown away whole games with needless errors on apparently easy rally BHs. Her footwork remains very poor, her movement to her BH side atrocious and easily explotaible, her shot selection often retarded. Last three games or so she didn't bother to contest.
All reports suggest conditions were very windy and difficult.

Anastasia Rodionova ‏@arodionova
40km/h wind... What we played today wasn't tennis
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #709
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the report Corswandt, a little bit more "clear" to me now

I knew her backhand side is the weakest thing in her game but come on, there is wind but she had to adapt with the conditions. It is the same for both players. As for her poor footwork it is shameful cause she is supposed to have work on it a lot! (well that's what she said)

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #710
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

I'm sooooo waiting for Caroline ! Since i've seen her against Maria (Roland Garros) I really love her! But.. I don't understand why she doesn't win muchhh more ! I mean, she really the best hope of the young french women.. and she's not able to win matchs she should.
I was hoping Fed Cup help her to move on but finally I don't think.
I really hope Caroline will be better this year, et I want to see her at the top (as Murray said.. "one day she'll be number one" I HOPE SO MUCH)

NB : sorry for my bad english, i'm french..
Jow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #711
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

What is the next tournament for her? I know that she won't play in Cagnes-Sur-Mer
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #712
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice

Maybe qualies for Madrid?
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:16 PM   #713
country flag améliemomo

dont get her shedule at all

she withdrew from cagnes sur mer (she made SF last year) and Saint Gaudens

dont think her ranking enable her to play Madrid qualies nor Rome. Except if she got a wc I dont see her play! she'll arrive at Roland Garros without many matchs and will crash in R1 like last year

Old May 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM   #714
country flag Jow

Why withdrew from cagnes sur mer and St Gaudens?
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:41 AM   #715
country flag Jow

She will play Cagnes sur mer with WC

Last edited by Jow : May 3rd, 2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:44 PM   #716
country flag améliemomo

ok so she had a wc to play Cagne sur Mer MD, hope she'll do better stuff there

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #717
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

Cagnes sur Mer
Old May 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #718
country flag TheJoh

Cagnes sur Mer
1r Caroline vs Qulifer
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #719
country flag TheJoh

(wc)Caroline Garcia (FRA) d. (Q)Daniela Seguel (CHI) 63 36 61
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #720
country flag TheJoh

Next Castano