Chanelle Scheepers - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #1606
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Chanelle Scheepers

3-3, chani winning her service game to love. keep it up now, come one, break her again! more and more unforced errors now from schiavone and chani is playing much better, more solid.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1607

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

a few too many errors from chani now, 4-3 schiavone.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1608

more unforced errors from schiavone, 4-4 first set.

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #1609

5-4 schiavone hope chani doesn't get broken now. go chani!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1610

phew, 5-5, after going to deuce several times. come on chani, now get the break!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1611

6-5 schiavone, and she just had a set point. now deuce. come on chani, hang in there!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #1612

A-40 chani come on, get to the tie break!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #1613

6-6, tie break. go chani!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1614

2-1 chani

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #1615

2-3

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #1616

2-4

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1617

great fight from chani. 3-4 now.

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #1618

oh no, she lost the first set 7-6, losing the tie break 7-4 come on now chani, win the next two sets!

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1619

Chani lost 76 61 still a good week in singles! and gl for the doubles SF today.

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1620

they lost the doubles SF 64 60 after leading with an early break in the first set

still a great week for chani. hope she can continue with this form in the next weeks!