The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread - Page 309 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #4621
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Temple of Divine Perfection ~ Venus’ Picture Thread

Typical of small minded people. You don't agree with someone so they're automatically a troll. Ironic considering how you are guilty of blatantly trolling that Beyonce thread very recently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #4622
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalil Sherman View Post
Typical of small minded people. You don't agree with someone so they're automatically a troll. Ironic considering how you are guilty of blatantly trolling that Beyonce thread very recently.
Posting articles isn't trolling, dear. However, coming into a player's forum and looking to attack people while spreading bad reps for no reason is trolling.
Now please do us all a favour and crawl back into that Beyonce thread or whatever crevice you crawled out of.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #4623

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Don't lie. You were looking to antagonize Beyonce fans which is trolling at its most obvious. I on the other hand didn't come here with the intentions of annoying or attacking anyone. I merely shared my opinion. The whole point of this forum is to share opinions so if you cant handle that maybe YOU should just log off.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #4624
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Guys, more talk on Venus' pics and less bickering...please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post

Venus is feelin' Pretty in Pink Python and can't wait to share these designs with you this summer! Look Good, Play Well.
Where are the flaws?
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #4625
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't lie. You were looking to antagonize Beyonce fans which is trolling at its most obvious. I on the other hand didn't come here with the intentions of annoying or attacking anyone. I merely shared my opinion. The whole point of this forum is to share opinions so if you cant handle that maybe YOU should just log off.
Do you even believe what you post?!
You came here with the sole intention of starting sh*t and managed to do it over Vee's hair of all things
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #4626

I'm sorry for the bad rep. That was unnecessary. But the rest is my genuine opinion and I'm not going to apologize for it. Black hair texture is a hugely political and divisive issue that often gets swept under the rug because people are too afraid to chalenge the status quo of euro-centric perceptions of how hair should look. Obviously this thread isnt generally about this issue but like I said earlier not addressing it would be doing a disservice to myself and other people like mme.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #4627
country flag V-MAC

Quote:
I'm sorry for the bad rep. That was unnecessary. But the rest is my genuine opinion and I'm not going to apologize for it. Black hair texture is a hugely political and divisive issue that often gets swept under the rug because people are too afraid to chalenge the status quo of euro-centric perceptions of how hair should look. Obviously this thread isnt generally about this issue but like I said earlier not addressing it would be doing a disservice to myself and other people like mme.
Nothing wrong with expressing an opinion. I admit I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to issues concerning black hair but you went completely OTT.
Anyway, issue closed.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #4628
new-york
和平.

new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute new-york has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akil View Post
I totally need to see her do some karaoke with that wig.

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #4629
country flag xr6turbo
Veelieve.

xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute xr6turbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-york View Post
I totally need to see her do some karaoke with that wig.

Love that gif.

Liking the new hair!

"I want to do things on my own terms, I can't have anything take me out.
I have never given up and it's important for me to prove to myself that I can do this, and to prove to me that i'm a champion.
If I were just to sit down, lay down and give in, then I wouldn't have any respect for myself."
VW
xr6turbo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #4630
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly. You couldn't handle other people's opinions though which led you to stir up your shit and your attempt to cause problems in this thread. I think it's time for you to log off.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #4631
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

MajesticVenus' reaction to the cold breeze storming by Planet Venus

I mean, I can accept fights between Veelievers and Henin/Hingis trolls, but not among fellow sexy Veelievers. Order must be restored in this court, so let's just be a happy community. Vodka for everyone! (And alcohol free cocktails for the non-drinkers). And J, I think you are Malcolm right?

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #4632
country flag V-MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post

I mean, I can accept fights between Veelievers and Henin/Hingis trolls, but not among fellow sexy Veelievers. Order must be restored in this court, so let's just be a happy community. Vodka for everyone! (And alcohol free cocktails for the non-drinkers). And J, I think you are Malcolm right?

Planet Venus has to be the most serene fan forum here usually

Nowt' wrong with a bit of drama to spark things up now and again as long as it ends well
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #4633
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Quote:

I'm game!

VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #4634
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ikr...

Thats y i was lmfao at myself for actually replying to Sherman!!

Hi Sherman!!

I want Venus with Pink hair!!!
not entirely pink,,, pink strips...

Pink Python!!
Why summer?

hopefully summer clay season, not as in summer hc.

I wanna see White Python on grass...
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4635
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I like to see from my fellow Veelievers! Vmac, I think we are pretty laid back but once they irritate us they have no idea what is coming to them.

VenuStan working it! And Direwolf, I think she is going with black lace and white for Wimbledon. The Python thing we will see if it debuts now or during the summer hardcourts! She will look so hot in it, can't wait.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread