Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #46
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation
Re: Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova!

Player forum?
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #47
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Now the big day has come and gone, it's time to move this to the player forum, but feel free to pass on belated wishes to the formerly banged Martha.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #48
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Happy belated B-day Mash

Would've posted sooner but didn't see this until it was moved to player's forum since i've avoided GM like the plague since Miami final
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #49
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

i am the only one who brought a birthday present for masha.....yet i am hated by her fans.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #50
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Belated Maria.

Wish you many more.
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #51
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

some little bitches here

i can't believe she is 26, still young though
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #52
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday, Maria!
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #53
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova.
Wish you all the best
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #54
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Happy birthday
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #55
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Auguri Maria!

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:30 PM   #56
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

happy birthday maria !!!!!!! i can't believe she is already 27 !

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #57
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Hi everyone, I just organized a SHARAPOVA BRUNCH for the 27th birthday of our Maria. We were 12 people and we just had russian products and recipes for our breakfast/lunch even if we live in France and we come from different countries in Europe... Long life to Maria, enjoy the pictures!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharapova birthday 1.jpg (97.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg sharapova birthday 2.jpg (96.5 KB, 12 views)

Nick Bollettieri

Last edited by Mattheus : Apr 19th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #58
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

^^ that's sweet!

happy birthday maria!!!
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #59
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^^

Happy birthday Mash
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #60
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova

WE LOVE YOU
anna19masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote