STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #766
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

She brought errors today but overall was better than yesterday. Especially her service was working better.
I think it's good for her to had some matches against tricky and difficult opponents like Lucie and Ana. It's her first tournament on clay in this season, she needs to know which area of her game still have to improved and these kind of opponents will help her.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #767
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

To the Maria haters who are frequent lurkers.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #768
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Please don't tell me he/she picked up on the "period talk"
No, just the fact Maria had the audacity to take a toilet break! He'll no doubt have picked up on it soon though, when he does one of his hourly checks of SS
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #769
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I want to thank all of you, especially those who noted "bloat", for not mentioning the possibility of pregnancy. correct me....ana is good, maria played a grueling, tough match much less than 24 hours previous, and she has been off for about four weeks. i do not think today was seriously bad.
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #770
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe how close Beth is to the Semis here. Such a great story
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #771
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 1m
Sharapova on whether she's tired: "Honestly anything is better than the training weeks we do back home. I start my day at 8am and get back
home at six, so this is actually.. I get to sleep in and play in front of a crowd. It's all the things I really enjoy doing. (laughing)It's the training weeks are just, like, you get home and you ask your mum to make you a nice meal and you just want to close your eyes." -TC

Maria
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #772
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

One of Maria's problems earlier at 2013 AO was that she didn't spend enough time on court and she wasn't challenged, until she ran into a red hot Na Li.

Things are very different at Stuttgart and there aren't many other players, Serena and Vika may be, who could've gutted out the last two wins over two quality opponents like Maria.

Maria is still in the tournament, and that's the only thing it counts.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #773
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

guys im realy worried about her level of play ; i know it's just the first tourney but i want her to win everything hahhaha , last year she started the clay season on GOAT mode ! i believe she has it all to win the FO again , i just can't stop worrying now

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #774
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god she beat Ivanovic. Overall it was a high quality match. Nice to see Ana at her best especially in the middle of that third set .

I have a feeling that Maria will do better tomorrow. Kerber is the perfect opponent for her . She brings a lot of balls back and she also forces Maria to come to the net more often.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #775
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

died, when i read she is on her period

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #776
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
guys im realy worried about her level of play ; i know it's just the first tourney but i want her to win everything hahhaha , last year she started the clay season on GOAT mode ! i believe she has it all to win the FO again , i just can't stop worrying now
Now lets not forget her tough match last year against Sam at this same tournament. And she did have to do some major digging at the Rome final. So yeah she's had tough clay matches last year but she put it all together when it mattered at Roland Garros. I just see this week as her getting her clay game on again.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #777
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 1m
Sharapova on whether she's tired: "Honestly anything is better than the training weeks we do back home. I start my day at 8am and get back
home at six, so this is actually.. I get to sleep in and play in front of a crowd. It's all the things I really enjoy doing. (laughing)It's the training weeks are just, like, you get home and you ask your mum to make you a nice meal and you just want to close your eyes." -TC

Maria
i will translate it

"this two 3-setters were less energy-demanding than my regular training sessions"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Now lets not forget her tough match last year against Sam at this same tournament. And she did have to do some major digging at the Rome final. So yeah she's had tough clay matches last year but she put it all together when it mattered at Roland Garros. I just see this week as her getting her clay game on again.

against Petra she played also tough match , it could have been 3 sets too

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #778
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I officially hate Maria/Ana matches, because no matter what I'm going to be bummed at the end

Glad Maria won, but please dear god play better tomorrow.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #779
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria will play 2:00 PM local time tomorrow.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #780
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I officially hate Maria/Ana matches, because no matter what I'm going to be bummed at the end

Glad Maria won, but please dear god play better tomorrow.

Not too worried about tomorrow. The main reason why she's had so much trouble with Ivanovic and Safarova was because she couldn't read their serves. Kerber doesn't have much of a serve. If Maria's decent off the ground, she should be fine.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote