STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #751
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

^ TMI

Masha has 100 aces and 116 dfs in 2013
7 wins from 500
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #752
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I am of the exact same opinion. 2 bathroom breaks in a row in 3 set matches, looking a bit grumpy, and a little bloated.
I noticed that too Now that I think about it it really must be that time of the month. Her behavior is nothing like the previous tournaments
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #753
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, I came on my period a few days ago, and I like the idea that Maria and I sync up
thankyou for sharing

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #754
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
OMG NICKY go to sleep whore

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #755
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Also, I came on my period a few days ago, and I like the idea that Maria and I sync up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ TMI
I love you guys

BTW Chris how have you been haven't talked to you in a while
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #756
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

so Maria is on her period...how long do these last anyway? (question to female part of the fanbase...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #757
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

yes Thank God Maria won this battle !

Ana`s bathroom break in 3rd set at 3-0 totally disrupted Maria. Not nice

Maria was mentally stronger than Ana. Head To Head now 6-2

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #758
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Well, that match was.......something.

Very surprised Maria didn't play any better today. Looking at these last 2 matches, it's almost like vintage 2010-2011 Maria has returned. So error-prone and unreliable with the serve, looking down and out often. But showing unrelenting fight and resolve and scrapping and clawing with everything she has to compensate for her struggling areas. And, like yesterday and many matches from those 2 years, it got the job done.

Wow, the serving from both in that 3rd set. In these last two matches, I think after winning the first set, Maria almost expected her opponents to just roll over afterwards. She wasn't prepared for the resistence and poise that Lucie and Ana gave. Maria has to realize that she has the bull's eye on her back here, especially with no Vika and Serena around and that Porsche ambassadorship. Players are really going to get up and give their best when they see her.

I'm not sure why Maria has been so sloppy so far. It's really mystifying when you consider how great she played at IW and Miami. Her game looked like it was complete and rolling in all aspects.

I still expect her to get better tomorrow and she'll need to be ready for another battle. Kerber will make her work and work and work. Maria passed on Fed Cup this year but she'll be experiencing a Fed Cup atmosphere against her. There will only be about 9 or 10 spectators rooting for her.
She was sloppy, but I thought she was a bit better than yesterday. She had to be because this Ivanovic was a good opponent. Ana seems to have improved a lot mentally. I thought after Maria won the first set, ok, match over - 6-1 second set. But Ana kept on fighting and actually played some lights out tennis to come back from 4-1 to 4-4 in the third.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #759
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
so Maria is on her period...how long do these last anyway? (question to female part of the fanbase...)
the good thing is if she's on her period than she should be comfortable for the final and better tomorrow (the first 2-3 days are really uncomfortable than you're fine)

at us discussing her period
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #760
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
She was sloppy, but I thought she was a bit better than yesterday. She had to be because this Ivanovic was a good opponent. Ana seems to have improved a lot mentally. I thought after Maria won the first set, ok, match over - 6-1 second set. But Ana kept on fighting and actually played some lights out tennis to come back from 4-1 to 4-4 in the third.
Agree, Maria definitely improved from yesterday

Happy with her play until 7-5 4-4. Also happy with her play in 3rd set until 3-0. Then Ivanovic`s bathroom break totally threw her off. Thank God Maria was mentally strong and won the last 2 games. Proud of her big fight. Also like you said Ivanovic played some excellent tennis. We should not forget that.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #761
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not Maria's fault she has a heavy flow and a wide-set Vagina.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #762
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I just found this pic, it's giving me lespova vibes. Camille looks like she's in love

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #763
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
DEAD

Quote:
I just found this pic, it's giving me lespova vibes. Camille looks like she's in love

That's cause she is in love
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #764
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try telling that to WonderFan
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #765
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Try telling that to WonderFan
Please don't tell me he/she picked up on the "period talk"