The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #1636
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Imagine just being in Stuttgart and seeing Maria jog past you
I think I'd probably start running after her
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1637
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #1638
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1639
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I read on twitter one of this people tripped on the way to reach Maria and she was like "whoopsies"
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #1640
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

wonder which one? Guessing lady in yellow/black scarf, or the guy...just cause he's a guy and she's Maria
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1641
country flag PimpMePova

Yeah also the other think I read was when they went to take pictures with Ana she stood up and talked to them and when they went to Maria she just stood in her chair and they went behind her to take a picture
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1642
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think I'd probably start running after her
her jogging will be like 100 meters sprinting for us but for 5-10 km . I remember how Rory tried to run with Caro , was so much exhausted and gave up while she went to the gym after this "jogging"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1643
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She jog after the match?

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1644
country flag PimpMePova

No that was a picture she took yesterday
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1645
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria v Ana, sorry folks, can only find a few HQ's.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #1646
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Oh Roddo, what would this thread be without you...
Sebastian222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #1647
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly a bit low on the picture count again,
still some better than none.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1648
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I see Roddo's name in this thread I'm always like
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1649
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Post match newsfeed interview. Followed by an ice bath. The usual routine after matches

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1650
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
She looks better and better each time you see her. And that goes for every part of her anatomy. And she knows how to carry herself as well. She's so elegant and stylish. Like royalty, but royalty that no real royalty can compete with.
yeah, and she has that attitude since a very young age, that guard when communicating with media.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Apr 27th, 2013 at 08:41 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote