STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #736
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

I really hope she improves because even if she wins tomorrow she'll most probably face Li in the final and that won't be easy. Honestly her form worries me I was expecting her to play better today and they should have kept Cecil it's obvious whatever he was doing was really working for her.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #737
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I genuinely believe she is on her period. I ain't kidding.
Let's hope so Although then someone should count how many days from now till RG.
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #738
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tokyo, Indian Wells, and now Stuttgart too ...?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #739
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

maybe someone tweet her and ask her
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #740
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
maybe someone tweet her and ask her

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #741
country flag PimpMePova

It is a possibility she's been having a lot of bathroom brakes
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #742
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, tomorrow

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #743
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
OMG NICKY go to sleep whore
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #744
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I'm not the only one thinking this when I see matches like today... (not only from Maria though) Laughing but I'm serious too.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #745
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, doesn't period happen the same time every month/year? Looks like the last year in Stuttgart she wasn't
Maybe it is because of Grigor's shoulder injury?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #746
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Well, doesn't period happen the same time every month/year? Looks like the last year in Stuttgart she wasn't
Maybe it is because of Grigor's shoulder injury?
Not necessarily (so obvious you're a guy)
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #747
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

I've been thinking that for sure with the bathroom breaks and how irritable she's been. No other real explanation for this frankly bizarre form.
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #748
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Not necessarily (so obvious you're a guy)
Of course I am
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #749
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am of the exact same opinion. 2 bathroom breaks in a row in 3 set matches, looking a bit grumpy, and a little bloated.
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #750
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Also, I came on my period a few days ago, and I like the idea that Maria and I sync up