Francesca cheering thread - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #3121
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Francesca cheering thread

Back to red clay
Playing Marrakesh WTA

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #3122

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

She is into the SF at African Slam

Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3123
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Beat Scheepers 76 61.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #3124
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #3125

Take that title Fran

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #3126

Congrats for the title Fran
What a week

From wtatour.com
She's one of the greatest clay court players on the tour and now she's a winner on the dirt again - Francesca Schiavone won the Grand Prix SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem on Sunday, winning a deceptively tough straight-setter against Lourdes Domínguez Lino in the final.

Although she saved three set points in her first set of the week, the No.6-seeded Schiavone didn't lose a single set in four matches en route to the final, and she kept that pattern going on the day, defeating Domínguez Lino, 61 63 - but nine of the 16 games went to at least one deuce, and she had to rally from 3-1 down to win the second set. After an hour and 34 minutes and one last grinding point, Domínguez Lino sent one last forehand long to send Schiavone to her first WTA title of the year.

Schiavone took home the sixth WTA title of her career, her first five coming at Bad Gastein in 2007, Moscow in 2009, Barcelona and the French Open in 2010 and, most recently, Strasbourg last May.

"This was a great week for me after a long, very difficult period," Schiavone said. "I think my two toughest matches of the week were my first match against Martic, a very talented young player, and of course today against Lourdes. I played a really complete game today. It's never easy to play her.

"To win here is a great start to the clay court season for me and inspires me to keep working hard."

After her semifinal win on Saturday, Schiavone was asked whether she's getting back to her former greatness - greatness that once saw her ranked as high as No.4 in the world. "Yeah, why not?" she said. "I've been working really hard and am coming back from some difficult times, so why not!

"I'm just enjoying playing for these crowds and giving the fans the best that I can give."

Schiavone also had some kind words for the tournament in the trophy presentation. "I want to give many thanks to everyone who helped make this tournament happen. It's the first year in Marrakech, and the first year is always difficult, but the tournament was fantastic and I felt like I was at home.

"And of course to the Tournament Director, Mr. Arazi, it was an honor for me to be here with him."

Domínguez Lino is now 2-1 in WTA finals. She won her first two finals in Bogotá, in 2006 and 2011.

The Spanish veteran was asked whether she will return to Marrakech next year. "Of course," she said. "It was my first time in Marrakech and I am really pleased with my result. All credit to Francesca."

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #3127

Estoril is next against LDL

Old Apr 29th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #3128
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i doubt she will play
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #3129
FORZA SARITA

she's already there
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:19 AM   #3130

Yes and she won her first round match
Next is Monica Puig who beat Goerges in two.

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:04 PM   #3131
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Puig.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:33 AM   #3132
country flag Petkovic

Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold Petkovic is a splendid one to behold

Completely missed her winning a title last week, until a friend told me yesterday. Good fact. Bummer she lost to Puig though. Is she playing Madrid?
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3133
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

^She's playing a qualifier in the first round and either Vesnina-Bartoli in R2. Not too bad! But doubles with Cornut.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:33 PM   #3134
FORZA SARITA

can't believe she's playing with Cornut what a low
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #3135
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
can't believe she's playing with Cornut what a low
That was probably when she played with Naydenova in Dubai.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: