Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 266 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3976
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Joana ‏@Shezocas 6m
"Haven't talk with Tarpishev after FC Semis but personally i think wouldn't be fair for the other girls. Ofc she will ask me to play but

Joana ‏@Shezocas 4m
again, wouldn't be fair.Since the beggining of the year i said to him that i would preferer not to play this year"

She is kind of right since she had said she woudn't want to play this year at all but on the other hand they need her to win so...

Also Trih tweeted an Italian article on this and they are already celebrating this news

http://www.oktennis.it/wordpress/esc...-fed-cup/18914
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3977
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
This ...I wouldn't be surprised if she changes her mind at some point if the coach/other girls reassures her. I really want her to be a part of this
girls won't reassure her, because they are selfish vain bitches and absolutely sure that can beat Errani and Vinci on Clay in Palermo 2 and 1 any day , any time

Now only Tarpi can save our chances to win Fed Cup this year

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3978
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I really want her to play FC final once in her career But it looks like she doesn't give any shit about FC
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3979
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Pova said she's made her mind about Fed Cup and won't play the final because it'd be unfair to the other girls. I was so excited to watch her play
omg, she read my posts here

Quote:
Honestly I think she won't play because it would interfere with her vacation during the off-season since the final will be like 7-10 days after YEC
so true

i can see here in some pacific island drinking sangria not even knowing result of fed cup final until she comes back home

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #3980
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Mattek-Sands just bagelled Errani, and she has blue hair
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #3981
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pova said she's made her mind about Fed Cup and won't play the final because it'd be unfair to the other girls. I was so excited to watch her play
That's actually really nice of her

Does that affect the Olympics in any way?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #3982
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Omg Mattek-Sands just bagelled Errani, and she has blue hair
BMS played like... I don't know, she was possessed. She just had a little down moment to lose the 2nd set just to come back playing like Sampras in the third. Not even the schedule or the FC could be blamed for this, she brutalized Sara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
That's actually really nice of her

Does that affect the Olympics in any way?
I don't think so, I think the rule is she has to play X times before the OG but not necessarily once every year.

I THINK.
Anyway, about that, I'm sure she said it just to reply to a direct answer (from Italian journalists in the press conference) but she hasn't spoken to Tarpischev yet... and to be honest I wouldn't put the cart before the horse yet, november is way far and it's likely that both Tarpischev and maybe her teammates would ask her to play (face the truth, even if it means for 1 of them not to play the final, having Maria would be a huge huge advantage). Plus, imho, we'll have to see who will be available (from both teams) to play in november, everything can happen...
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #3983
country flag Sandra4gleyl

Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice Sandra4gleyl is just really nice

Time for a new volume!

Last edited by Sandra4gleyl : Apr 26th, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
Sandra4gleyl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #3984
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra4gleyl View Post
Time for a new volume!
Not at 5,000 posts yet so nope.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #3985
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She has to play 3/4 years (now once in each of the next 3 years) so IMO this is a bad move, the only chance she's guaranteed to play is the tie after the AO, injury might strike in one of the next years and she normally gets sick while playing it. This would have been a convenient way to get rid of one of the required ties.

EDIT: And yeah, let's not delude ourselves, Masha already has that vacation booked.
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #3986
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
BMS played like... I don't know, she was possessed. She just had a little down moment to lose the 2nd set just to come back playing like Sampras in the third. Not even the schedule or the FC could be blamed for this, she brutalized Sara.
but Sara was not as fit as she should be to win matches, she is physical decline now.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3987
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

The newest Premium Member of the SharaFamily
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3988
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Congrats gurl I'll be going premium soon too
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3989
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i wish they didn't make us pay for banners.

also any tegan and sara fans here?
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #3990
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this interview with Vesnina - http://worldoftennisblog.dailymail.c...a-vesnina.html - look at what she says her comfort food is