Katie Boulter - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #16
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katie Boulter

Always thought this girl was good.

In 5 years time British tennis will be in a REALLY good place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #17
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

It would be great if she could win a Junior Slam or get to a F. That would make people see her potential.

She's got a pretty game too. If she delivers on court she could be big.

Last edited by Royals. : Sep 4th, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #18
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

She looks like she has easy power off both wings, nice service technique. Agree, hope she can make some sort of impact in the next couple of grand slams/G1's

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #19
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Katie has a wild card into Woking 25K and has received (with all due respect to Hollie) a gift of a first round draw. If I've done my calculations correctly, a win will take Katie to 10 WTA points and give her a ranking.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #20
country flag Embittered

Through to round of 16 at USO girls'.

Also, she's fairly recently joined twitter, http://twitter.com/katieboulter1, if you want to tweet your congratulations.
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #21
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear.

Hoping for a good run here.
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #22
Royals.

Plays 11th seed Mayo Hibi next.

C'mon Katie.
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #23
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Good luck Katie !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #24
country flag Embittered

It seems Katie is quite badly outmatched by Hibi. Perhaps understandable given Hibi's WTA ranking.

Our girl has eaten a breadstick and has now munched her way through 2/3 of a bagel.
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #25
country flag Embittered

1-6 0-6 it finished
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #26
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Mayo Hibi is ranked #256 in the world and has won a $50k and $25k this year....she also won a match in the Women's Qualifying draw. She's very talented and is already creating a name for herself on the pro circuit- she's in a different class to Katie at the moment.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #27
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Nice win over Pemra Ozgen in Loughborough 25k. Pemra has been in good form this summer. Well done Katie....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #28
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Into the 3rd of AO juniors!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #29
country flag Embittered

AO dubs final pics in this post from the Jorovic thread.
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #30
country flag Embittered

BBC article on Katie.

Katie Boulter eyes Grand Slam crown after Australian Open loss