Aga pulls a star, boycotts the biggest private Polish broadcaster - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #1
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Aga pulls a star, boycotts the biggest private Polish broadcaster

"This TV has from me lifetime red card, not yearly, not montly but lifetime. I am very sorry we've got such media that my name is used to make showy, negative and untrue reportage in TV. Furthermore other athletes were embittered for me in this report. The truth is one should know how to lose. I won't hung up because I lost in 1st round as one of the top seeds".

it's because of this material after Olympics, very unobjective and harming. Everyone was bitter

http://www.tvn24.pl/czarno-na-bialym...zy,270894.html

So now Aga, the conservative bitch doesn't allow biggest (leftist-liberal-Jewish-masonery) Polish tv to interview her and even attend her pressers.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #2
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga pulls a star, boycotts the biggest private Polish broadcaster

TVN24 isn't allowed?

I already wondered why there was no news about Fed-Cup victory on their site Now I know

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:29 AM   #3
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

For those among us who don't speak Polish, does someone care to translate what happened in this report?
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #4
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

well, the video is really negative

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #5
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair they deserved it. Though lifetime ban is probably too much.
And of course they now they're acting as if they're the victim and Agnieszka is a conservative fanatic
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote