The VIDEO Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #181
country flag Seri

Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of
Re: The VIDEO Thread

Elena Vesnina Merry Chrismas for all!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJm6...ature=youtu.be

http://elena-vesnina.ru/

Vera Zvonar'eva, Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Kirilenko Elena Bovina Nadia Petrova Dinara Safina Anna Chakvetadze Vera Douchevina Alexandra Panova Ekaterina Bychkova Galina Voskoboeva Nina Bratchikova - BEST TENNIS GIRL
HINGIS - STAR #1; Amelie Mauresmo - nice

Last edited by Seri : Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Seri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #182
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Very nice vid from Elena. Merry Christmas !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #183
country flag Seri

Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of Seri has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeKh3vvmoew

http://elena-vesnina.ru/

Vera Zvonar'eva, Svetlana Kuznetsova Maria Kirilenko Elena Bovina Nadia Petrova Dinara Safina Anna Chakvetadze Vera Douchevina Alexandra Panova Ekaterina Bychkova Galina Voskoboeva Nina Bratchikova - BEST TENNIS GIRL
HINGIS - STAR #1; Amelie Mauresmo - nice
Seri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #184
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Nice vid. Thanks Seri.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #185
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Aravanecaravan

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #186
country flag Pierre75

Thanks for the vid HowardH.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #187
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Check out my other videos of Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013: www.youtube.com/laechlervic
Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #188
country flag Pierre75

Thanks for the vids Laechler.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #189
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing HQ or HD available at this stage but some clips:

Elena getting hit by Katja- hard- in the back. Luckily it all worked out in the end so I'm sure all was forgiven.

Slow motion celebration of Roland Garros title
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #190
country flag Pierre75

Great vids. Thanks HowardH.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #191
country flag HowardH

A gif of the winning moment.
Much thanks to the person who made it.

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #192
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Someone please put this match online!!!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #193
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #194
country flag Pierre75

Thanks for the vid ShiftyFella.
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM   #195
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

QF vs NaNa

SF vs Nina

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote