Aleksandra Krunic - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #886
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

ALEKS CAME TO STUTTGART

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #887
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

So cute
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #888
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

To bad Fed cup is this week, she could have played qualies for Marakesh. So she will play in Tunisia 25k.. I thing she should play more WTA or at least 50-100ks, she is stagnating to much.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ

KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*LI

NETTENIS.ORG
verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #889
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #890
country flag Igorche

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #891
country flag Igorche

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #892
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

Alex will play Belvedere next week, and after that, she will play qualies for 75k. Can't believe she has to play qualies for that, she is almost top 150! I hope she does well in those two, than she can mmaybe play qualies for Strassbur, and it would be dream come true if she qualifies for RG at the end!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:02 AM   #893
country flag Igorche

ITF $25,000 Tunis, Tunisia

R1

(1)Aleksandra Krunić (SRB) vs. Reka-Luca Jani (HUN)

Ajde Aleks
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:45 AM   #894
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

Here you can find some more pictures of Aleks from the fed cup
enjoy!

Aleksandra Krunic Fed Cup
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #895
country flag verdegreen

Alex won 6-3 6-2

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #896
country flag verdegreen

And lost 0-6 4-6 to a 300 places lower ranked player...
It is like a song on repeat. A good month, a title or good showing on stronger tournament, and that three months of bad results..

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #897
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute

How did she manage to lose like that?
I keep hoping they got the scoreline wrong and it's actually the other way around
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #898
country flag verdegreen

Don't know
Terible, realy..

She is semis of doubles though....

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ

NETTENIS.ORG
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #899
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Aleks

Bally
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #900
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
And lost 0-6 4-6 to a 300 places lower ranked player...
It is like a song on repeat. A good month, a title or good showing on stronger tournament, and that three months of bad results..

Perhaps she could build up some muscles and forge some kind of Errani-esque career in a couple of years or so? :delusional:

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote