An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:50 PM   #181
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

Good luck

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM   #182
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Saw her today at Fed Cup, for the first time.
Quite impressed by her play! I think she can be top 100 if she keeps improving!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #183
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

She just needs to stay healthy!

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #184
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Anso has qualified in $50K Gifu.

Defeated (6)Eri Hozumi (JPN) 62 64 in final quallies round.

In round 1 MD plays a fellow qualifier Tetyana Arefyeva (UKR). They played in Charleroi last year and Anso won in two sets.

If she can win that one she will play to seed Date-Krumm.

Lucie

Last edited by Tully : Apr 30th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #185
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

OMG what a draw But i feel that she can make it ^^ Go Anso

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #186
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can at least win one match in the maindraw.

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #187
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Yep, with a win she's normally in TOP300

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:19 AM   #188
country flag Tully

Anso won 6-4 7-6.

Now Date-Krumm ...

Go Anso

Lucie
Old May 1st, 2013, 09:22 AM   #189
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Anso! Now take out KDK
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:44 AM   #190
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna View Post
Now take out KDK
she won 6:3 4:0 (retired)
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #191
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yes

Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #192
country flag Tully

Won the QF 1-6 6-3 6-3

Great work

Lucie
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:56 AM   #193
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

With her win in the quarterfinals An-Sophie will see her ranking rise from 318 to about 270 already.
A win in the semifinals would put her around 260 and if she would win the entire tournament, she would crack the top 250

Of course she needs to win those matches first Let's hope she stays healthy now!
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #194
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done Good choice to go to Japan

Old May 4th, 2013, 04:51 AM   #195
country flag Tully

Dealt with Sema no problems 6-0 6-1

Into final yeah

Plays 8th seed Wang in $50k final

Lucie