Vinci: "I can't stand Azarenka, she is arrogant" - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #346
country flag VIKANADAL01

VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all VIKANADAL01 is a name known to all
Re: Vinci: "I can't stand Azarenka, she is arrogant"

by saying that in public Vinci is the bad girl! not vika
really want to see their next match.
please vika bagel her to death!!!
VIKANADAL01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:59 PM   #347
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKANADAL01 View Post
by saying that in public Vinci is the bad girl!
How can someone spilling the beans of truth be bad?

Last edited by Rest Maria! : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #348
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

This TF tirade against Vinci just makes me think, once again, how every single person here is a fucking saint. Kudos to all of you. Please forgive us for our sins, and make sure your Bible is on the nightstand.

Twitter

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #349
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #350
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post

I saw the match as well, and I have to admit that this reading of events, which seems to be pretty widespread, has always mystified me. The initial injury was clearly very painful, I think it is stretching things a lot to suggest that Vika was faking that. I mean, why would she? She was kicking Aga's butt, and if the injury was really minor, it would be only to her advantage to shrug it off and continue kicking her butt.

I guess you could ask whether the pain was as bad later in the match when the painkillers should have kicked in. My take on that is: how does anybody know what she was feeling then? Maybe she was being a bit of a baby about it, reacting to every little twinge as if it was major pain, or maybe she was rattled, and afraid of aggravating the injury further. Who of us can know looking on from the sideline or the other side of the net?

Whatever the case I find it's taking the "Vika as uber-bitch" theory a bit far to suggest that she was deliberately hamming it up to add to Aga's humiliation. I mean: really???
I've never said she was faking it, she was overdramatic, like she always is when it comes to injuries. You say that Aga is a sore loser. Perhaps she is, but I've never seen her react like that after a loss. So there was something that infuriated her. If she was in such a pain, then what's the point of running so much and trying to get back the impossible balls. I was really annoyed by her behavior and, in the end, when Aga reacted the way she did, I wasn't surprised at all. And, if there were so many people who noticed it, then it had to be something wrong with that behavior.

I'm not blaming her fans for defending her, but there's no need to deny other players' and tennis fans' right to criticize on her. Some players get loads of shit for meaningless reasons, their looks for example. At least this type of criticism is about her on court behavior, not about her dresses, hair, nose, boyfriend etc.

Last edited by Cajka : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 08:47 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 11:19 PM   #351
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I've never said she was faking it, she was overdramatic, like she always is when it comes to injuries. You say that Aga is a sore loser. Perhaps she is, but I've never seen her react like that after a loss. So there was something that infuriated her. If she was in such a pain, then what's the point of running so much and trying to get back the impossible balls. I was really annoyed by her behavior and, in the end, when Aga reacted the way she did, I wasn't surprised at all. And, if there were so many people who noticed it, then it had to be something wrong with that behavior.

I'm not blaming her fans for defending her, but there's no need to deny other players' and tennis fans' right to criticize on her. Some players get loads of shit for meaningless reasons, their looks for example. At least this type of criticism is about her on court behavior, not about her dresses, hair, nose, boyfriend etc.
I've never denied anybody's right to criticize Vika or anybody else. I've criticized her myself, on multiple occasions. I also know that you are one of the fairest of posters on TF, so I believe that you are quite sincere, and not just randomly hating on Vika like so many others.

That said, I believe serious criticism of a player should be reserved for stuff she really does wrong. "Being overdramatic" doesn't cut it for me. Like you, I've never seen Aga react like that, but I feel it's a bit odd in a case where there's a flair-up between players to blindly trust one player's version over the other. Especially when that player has no real claim to any concrete wrongdoing. That so many people "noticed" something proves nothing, this is TF remember, and Vika is everybody's favorite pissing pole.

I believe you that Aga was genuinely infuriated, but why should she, or you, or anybody else, blame Vika for playing amazing tennis through an injury? Vika really wanted the win badly and fought hard for it, and much of the "dramatics" she demonstrated was brought on by Aga herself, trying to exploit Vika's injury by making her run down ball after amazing ball.

Nothing at all wrong with Aga trying to do that, that's her job, but what possible call did she have for getting mad when her ploy didn't work? It would have been different if the roles had been reversed before the injury, and Aga had been thrashing Vika. But as it was, the only slim chance Aga had of salvaging a win was to take advantage of Vika's injury. When that didn't work, the classy thing to do would have been to say "too good".
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #352
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Vinci has made her bed, now must lie in it ...the WTA's top 3 are NOT the type to sleep with the enemy
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #353
country flag cp3

cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3 cp3

fuck ass vinci gonna get two bagels shoved down that italian whore throat of hers!!
cp3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #354
country flag jaredlikesbieber

jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice jaredlikesbieber is just really nice

vika will be amused by this. vinci is rather jealous.
jaredlikesbieber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote