Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #1291
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

practice video from Miami:

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #1292
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

For the record, Heather posted this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
Quote:
I had to do some blood tests after Miami and the results have shown that I have traces of Glandular Fever (mono) in my system. There is no prescription for this other than complete rest but the good news is that the doctors have told me I am on the tail end of the fever. This means I have been trying to compete through the symtoms for some time. I have been struggling with both training and playing matches and felt so tired and exhausted for months but now that the doctors have found the cause of this, it explains everything that has been happening to me physically and mentally. I am actually relieved to know what is wrong so that I can get myself on the mend.

I hope to recover as soon as possible by resting my body and getting lots of sleep. I already feel better from being at home for a week, and am looking forward to getting back on Tour soon!
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1293
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Hope she recovers soon.

It explains a lot. Her recent comments haven't sounded like her normal self at all.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1294
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Those comments of feeling burnt out make total sense now. Poor Hev but at least it sounds like she's over the worst of it

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1295
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Poor hev... explains a lot of things. Hope she rests up she shouldn't bother with fed cup. You can't take mono lightly gotta make sure it's properly gone before she tries to come back. Puts her 3hr epic matches recently into perspective. Imagine how good her fitness is when she doesn't have mono?!
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1296
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Get well soon Hev <3
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1297
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Heather missed out on the Fed Cup Heart Award.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #1298
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Hev's reaction to fed cup loss and update.

http://www.sportinglife.com/tennis/n...ird-time-lucky

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 10:35 PM   #1299

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

+ We miss you ♥

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1300
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
+ We miss you ♥
+1

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1301

Hev still in the entry list for Madrid?

Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1302
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
Hev still in the entry list for Madrid?
No, she withdrew
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1303

Thought she may. Can't see her coming back until Strasbourg at the earliest.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1304
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm expecting her to skip the clay all together and just come back at Birmingham.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1305
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

will wait patiently

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote