The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1591
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

There never was, and there will never ever be a woman more outrageously charming than Maria.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1592
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the sheer amount of promo photos is slaying me
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1593
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Between the swimsuit photoshoot, newest Sugarpova launch, birthday celebrations, and Porsche partnership, Maria has been getting it done in a big way lately off the court. Now she needs to put an exclamation point on all of this with some clay court triumphs.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1594
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Earning millions to pose with sport cars. Yes, Queen.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:09 AM   #1595
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Found this nice memory in the hallway of the stadium in Stuttgart

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1596
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Also, her boobs look fantastic
Does she have them?
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:50 AM   #1597
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I just can't understand the people who say Maria has a flat arse, I'd kill to have a butt like that!
No sane person can have that opinion now. Only she can manage that as she has an exceptionally slim waist from side on which accentuates her bums. Also I feel she takes good care of them with massages etc n a special diet/ exercise. There is no doubt its deliberate to get a derrière like that. No complains though, looks good on her w/out being vulgar.
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM   #1598
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

WTA Live All Access Hour presented by Xerox 2013 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

https://twitter.com/WTA/status/32662...692800/photo/1
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1599
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Maria has achieved such a high level of notoriety worldwide that I think her image should now appear on a high value banknote which would be legal tender anywhere in the world. We could then buy anything in
« Povas » instead of $, €, £, SF, Yens, Yuans, Rubles and what not without having to go to a bank to exchange currencies and pay a commission. How does that appeal to you Maria as a potential business venture ?

We do have very creative and talented graphic designers in this forum. Could they come up with a sample of what this banknote could look like? Asanty, a challenge for you?

Last edited by DANASAN : Apr 23rd, 2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: error
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1600
country flag greg1573

greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice greg1573 is just really nice

Beautiful photoshoot! Thanks for posting!
greg1573 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1601
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
http://web.stagram.com/p/440407305771639067_11285087

@louboutinworld posted this pic on Instagram today.
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1602
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some more

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM   #1603
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Cuties

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:22 PM   #1604
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

From Twitter
Quote:
MariaSharapova Maria Sharapova 29m
With my partner in crime max-a-million before the @Porsche event

From Facebook:
Quote:
Cute photo. Eating my birthday cookies with my dad
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1605
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

max-a-million

she took pic of herself with herself pose with trophy, say in your face vika

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote