Forza Roberta!!! - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #826
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Forza Roberta!!!

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #827
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Nine posts since the start of the year? Some random mugs on ITF get more than that

Anyway, my pics from yesterday

Katowice 2013 Final vs Petra Kvitova

IMG_7915 by KowalWTA, on Flickr

IMG_7919 by KowalWTA, on Flickr

IMG_7936 by KowalWTA, on Flickr

IMG_7945 by KowalWTA, on Flickr

IMG_7946 by KowalWTA, on Flickr

IMG_7947 by KowalWTA, on Flickr
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #828
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Well done Roberta!! Thanks for the pics
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #829
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Well done Roby
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM   #830
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

I was in Palermo yesterday ...Roby was simply wonderful, Kvitova didn't learn more from her loss in Katowice as regards ansewing Vinci strokes...the moment in which, at 43 forst set, she aroused the audience was AMAZING

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #831
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

I think Roby will not play in Stuttgart. In fact, while Sara has the bye, Roby should play the first round tomorrow against Shevdova
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:35 PM   #832
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Roberta should have more fans, I wish she had her own sub-forum.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:59 PM   #833
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wish she had her own sub-forum
im pretty sure she is going to get it in few months...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #834
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
im pretty sure she is going to get it in few months...
Hopefully

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #835
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation

congrats, roby! number 11 in the world now : D
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #836
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Roberta is in the Third Round of Wimbledon. She faces Cibulkova, today.
Can she make it to the Top 10?
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #837
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures.
She has defeated easily Cibulkova and now faces Li Na for a place in the Quarterfinals.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #838
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

She's virtually in Top Ten at the moment..
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #839
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Forza Roberta!!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #840
country flag Joey Zaza

Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light

Could someone translate what she says here: http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/07/...i-fed-cup-itf/

Thanks a lot.
Joey Zaza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote