Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #106
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Sorana's sandbox tour on the clay - join for 2013!

From that unexpected lost against Lauren Davis at Hobart (Sorana claims that she was sick at that moment) she's not lost any other match to a lower ranked opponent. If she keep working this way she will play the final here.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #107
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Found it
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #108
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She's 1-0 against Chanelle (64 in the third on hardcourt), so we'll see how they play on clay.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 04:58 AM   #109
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Time for a title.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #110
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Highest ranked player left in the draw, so if she is keeping up her trend not losing to lower ranked players anymore, she will win this whole thing.

However, a big question mark is left.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM   #111

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Highest ranked player left in the draw, so if she is keeping up her trend not losing to lower ranked players anymore, she will win this whole thing.

However, a big question mark is left.
More like 5 question marks, actually.

First one Scheepers in just a few minutes...

Go, Sori, I wanna see your teeth after this match!
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #112
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at Scheepers

Being an unforced error machine and doesn't even ball bash.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #113
country flag Curcubeu

Awful quality match

awful lines people

Doesn't change the fact that this DF was completely unneccessary and still NID
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:51 PM   #114

OMG, she sucks on clay. Big time!
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #115
country flag Curcubeu

incredible shitfest
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:59 PM   #116

Even if she wins today, no way she's gonna take the title.

Torro-Flor gonna eat her alive if she keeps playing like that
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:01 PM   #117
country flag Curcubeu

It's nothing new to see Sorana having a slow start against inferior players.

That serving from both players is just emberrassing.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It's nothing new to see Sorana having a slow start against inferior players.

That serving from both players is just emberrassing.
I agree, but it's not everyday you get to play with Soler-Espinosa. Her slow starts and first sets, in general, are not comforting at all, and her saying that she's ready to pack her bags and head for the next tournament or home is not reassuring at all.

Said it before and I'll say it again: I love her, but she's just an underachiever.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:12 PM   #119
country flag Curcubeu

You can't play worse than Sorana just did in that 1st set.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:16 PM   #120

I am so mad at her right now!

So unprofessional of her asking her coach to leave the court.

But I guess this is what happens when you mix business with pleasure. And when it's more pleasure than business...