Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 260 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM   #3886
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

2014 onwards. One last year in Istanbul!

Anyone else seen that Maria has become a brand ambassador for Porsche (it's on Twitter)? She has to win Stuttgart now
Advertisement

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:51 AM   #3887
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I guess we are lucky that Antractica is unpopulated, because otherwise Stacy Allaster would have moved YEC there
Yeah. I can understand her philosophy of trying to promote womens tennis around the world. But it's far better publicity for womens tennis if television audiences get to see full stands and a crowd that's really into it rather than to have what is after all one of the most prestigious events on the calender being played before empty stands with only a handful of vip suits who look as though they would rather be somewhere else.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #3888
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm crying over Maria being a Porsche sponsor now . It feels like 2006
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:50 AM   #3889
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Reese

oh no she didn't
I WAS SO DEVASTATED LAST NIGHT WHEN I FOUND OUT

A part of me died
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM   #3890
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

hiiiiiiii how has everyone been? I took a TF hiatus for personal reasons evne tho I popped in for the finals of IW and Miami. I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks since Maria last played!

I think I'm back for a while now tho
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM   #3891
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Wait Reese did what? I don't pay attention to most Hollywood crap....

It looks like a mugshot?
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:17 PM   #3892
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
2014 onwards. One last year in Istanbul!

Anyone else seen that Maria has become a brand ambassador for Porsche (it's on Twitter)? She has to win Stuttgart now
Just the opposite. She will be getting them Porsches for free now.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #3893
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Perhaps it would be a good idea if at the start of each year each country would have to submit a list of, say, eight players and that those eight would be the official team of that country for that year. It wouldn't mean that all eight would have to be available for each tie. It would only mean that the team captain would have to pick his/her players from those eight. Than when the team ends up playing the final all eight players, even those who won't play, should be present so that they can be part of the possible victory ceremony because if (in this case) Russia ends up winning it, it's not only the girls that play the final that helped them win it but also those players who got them that far to begin with. I know that substitutes are present anyway, but perhaps the ITF could do a bit more - make it a bit more official if you will, to present each team as a team of eight players for the year from the outset so that the Vesnina's and Kirilenko's of the world would feel more included even when they don't play.
i agree with you 100%, i was trying to say last night sth like that, but my english is crapy, and i was sleepy

she is porche ambassador, dying

wait reese witOUTherSAPOON got arrested i never liked fer, overrated actress, but i liked harvard blonde movie when i was 12

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:28 PM   #3894
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Wait Reese did what? I don't pay attention to most Hollywood crap....

It looks like a mugshot?
Her husband was arrested for a DUI and Reese was in the passenger seat (also drunk). Police told her to stay in the car, she lost her shit and got arrested for disorderly conduct, after uttering the epic, "Do you know who I am?" quote.

Just so shocking
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #3895
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, in the days of old the whole Fed cup used to be played as a tournament. They changed it to (I suppose) copy the Davis Cup. But yes, if they would do the whole event, and not just the semis and the final in one week it might be easier to get the best players to participate. And yes, Istanbul would be an ideal location with enthusiastic crowds. I still think it's a big, big mistake to take away the YEC from them. As far as I'm concerned they have 'earned' the right to keep it.
Istanbul probably took on this event as part of their usual Olympic campaign. They wanted to showcase that they can host big sporting events. They also hosted the Athletics Indoors World Championships, the Swimming World Championships, EuroLeague Final Four basketball, Basketball World Championships and added the F1 GP all within the last three years. They simply might not have the financial rescources to keep the event.

Monterrey had really good crowds the last two days. I have never heard a full crowd chant a players name. I have only seen the reverse with Vika in the AO final. With the way Mexicans consume sports (aside from the security issues and where the funding might come from) I´m sure it would be a great crowd and event.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3896
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

I see no reason for Claypova to skip the FC tie (Or in this case, for Tarpi to not call Martha) against Italian sisters on clay. Unless Sveta miraculously finds her brains by the end of the season, no one on the current squad can trouble the Italians on clay.

For my own sake I hope the YEC comes to Singapore. For attendance sake I hope it stays away, provided Monterrey is going to fill up the stands.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #3897
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CbD0ltXWs
all access hour , it looks like they had technical problems with on-line and they just uploaded video

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #3898
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

And the Live Stream is recorded
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #3899

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CbD0ltXWs
all access hour , it looks like they had technical problems with on-line and they just uploaded video
with what they tape that with

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM   #3900

oh now i can see, i can change quality

martha's pants

Closed Thread