Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 259 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:25 PM   #3871
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

i'm just saying,it not same cheering, and posing after with big trophy and be in spot of the light and be happy to actually win

i wish she played a bit more for fed cup during those 10 years, then i would cheering to death for her to lead russia for win, but now i'm on side of justice to those girls who played so many years and matches to lead russia in F.

but if she joins the team i won't judge...

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3872
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

It's just all about Tarpischev, I read on Twitter today that in 2011 he called Kirilenko for the final, and she had not been playing FC for 5 years, so...
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:36 PM   #3873
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i'm just saying,it not same cheering, and posing after with big trophy and be in spot of the light and be happy to actually win

i wish she played a bit more for fed cup during those 10 years, then i would cheering to death for her to lead russia for win, but now i'm on side of justice to those girls who played so many years and matches to lead russia in F.

but if she joins the team i won't judge...
Kuznetsova and Sharapova didn't play this year for Russia, so according to your logics they don't deserve to play that Final . And Russia deserves to lose that Final , but to lose it on the side of justice . Because Kirilenko/Makarova/Vesnina/Pavluchekova will be struggling to win 1 match against italians in Italy.

By the way, i remember how in hockey (World Championships or Olympics) teams are strengthened by NHL players even just only for one match in the Final

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3874
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Kuznetsova and Sharapova didn't play this year for Russia, so according to your logics they don't deserve to play that Final . And Russia deserves to lose that Final , but to lose it on the side of justice . Because Kirilenko/Makarova/Vesnina/Pavluchekova will be struggling to win 1 match against italians in Italy.

By the way, i remember how in hockey teams are strengthened by NHL players even just only for Final
no, i'm just saying that on paper sound unfair.. and until final is cca 6 months, so anything can happen in players game, it's WTA for Crist sake

on the coach is to invite who ever he wants for the final... he will invite her i'm sure of that, and if she accept i will congralute to you, russia, and maria for winning FC, i still remember the day we won davis cup back in the 2005 i was

i can't wait in couple of years to be competitive for fed cup with vekic, konjuh, martic and tomljanovic

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3875
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
And here you're right... Nasha, it's a wrong example, sorry.
ok, wrong example, but what's about hockey , basketball with NHL, NBA players, who are invited just for play offs in World Championships ?

For instance , when Russia won World Championships 2012 in ice hockey, Ovechkin and Syomin joined Russian team only in Quaterfinals missing 7 matches

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Apr 21st, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:20 PM   #3876
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Kirilenko, Vesnina and Makarova won 1st round and now SF as well
what did Pavlyuchenkova do? lost her match so - nothing she hasn't helped the team to win + she didn't play 1st round
so why she deserves to play in the final more then Maria? when with Sharapova team will have so much more chances to win
I don't understand you people
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:12 AM   #3877
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

So Reese Witherspoon got arrested on a drunk and disorderly and her husband got a DUI.

Da fuq?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:03 AM   #3878
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps it would be a good idea if at the start of each year each country would have to submit a list of, say, eight players and that those eight would be the official team of that country for that year. It wouldn't mean that all eight would have to be available for each tie. It would only mean that the team captain would have to pick his/her players from those eight. Than when the team ends up playing the final all eight players, even those who won't play, should be present so that they can be part of the possible victory ceremony because if (in this case) Russia ends up winning it, it's not only the girls that play the final that helped them win it but also those players who got them that far to begin with. I know that substitutes are present anyway, but perhaps the ITF could do a bit more - make it a bit more official if you will, to present each team as a team of eight players for the year from the outset so that the Vesnina's and Kirilenko's of the world would feel more included even when they don't play.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:18 AM   #3879
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

omg novak in those photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Guy and Mel B are gone. Danni Minogue and Redfoo are replacing them

ohmygod death

and whats even sadder.. ASHLEE AND SOPHIA
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 07:25 AM   #3880
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Perhaps it would be a good idea if at the start of each year each country would have to submit a list of, say, eight players and that those eight would be the official team of that country for that year. It wouldn't mean that all eight would have to be available for each tie. It would only mean that the team captain would have to pick his/her players from those eight. Than when the team ends up playing the final all eight players, even those who won't play, should be present so that they can be part of the possible victory ceremony because if (in this case) Russia ends up winning it, it's not only the girls that play the final that helped them win it but also those players who got them that far to begin with. I know that substitutes are present anyway, but perhaps the ITF could do a bit more - make it a bit more official if you will, to present each team as a team of eight players for the year from the outset so that the Vesnina's and Kirilenko's of the world would feel more included even when they don't play.
good idea , but i think SF and Final of Fed Cup should be played in the form of tournament , for instance in Istanbul , where there are no problems with full stands for tennis matches . Because nowadays Fed Cup is turning into "internationals" regarding its significance. No worldwide coverage, almost no promotion, top players trying to ignore it etc . And all this because of bad schedule of the tournament

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:13 AM   #3881
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Reese

Quote:
She is alleged to have told officers: "Do you know my name?"
oh no she didn't
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 09:42 AM   #3882
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good idea , but i think SF and Final of Fed Cup should be played in the form of tournament , for instance in Istanbul , where there are no problems with full stands for tennis matches . Because nowadays Fed Cup is turning into "internationals" regarding its significance. No worldwide coverage, almost no promotion, top players trying to ignore it etc . And all this because of bad schedule of the tournament
Well, in the days of old the whole Fed cup used to be played as a tournament. They changed it to (I suppose) copy the Davis Cup. But yes, if they would do the whole event, and not just the semis and the final in one week it might be easier to get the best players to participate. And yes, Istanbul would be an ideal location with enthusiastic crowds. I still think it's a big, big mistake to take away the YEC from them. As far as I'm concerned they have 'earned' the right to keep it.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3883
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, in the days of old the whole Fed cup used to be played as a tournament. They changed it to (I suppose) copy the Davis Cup. But yes, if they would do the whole event, and not just the semis and the final in one week it might be easier to get the best players to participate. And yes, Istanbul would be an ideal location with enthusiastic crowds. I still think it's a big, big mistake to take away the YEC from them. As far as I'm concerned they have 'earned' the right to keep it.
I guess we are lucky that Antractica is unpopulated, because otherwise Stacy Allaster would have moved YEC there

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:38 AM   #3884
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Wait. The YEC is in either Singapore or Monterrey this year right? Or is that for 2014 onwards.
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 10:44 AM   #3885
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

It's in Istanbul this year.

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread