STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche! - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM   #451
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

A manageable draw, but not without some challenges for Maria. Safarova and Kvitova seem to play rather shabby in the Fed Cup....let's see what they come up with next week....I hope Maria finds again a good feeling for clay like last year, she has an incredible season to match and it won't be easy.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:49 PM   #452
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

For Maria's sake, hope Nadal recovers from his Monte Carlo loss and wins Barcelona next week. Since 2012, every week Maria wins, Nadal wins the same week.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #453
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think Rafa will win Barcelona the only top 4 player there is Ferrer
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:56 PM   #454
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Rafa will crush Ferrer in the Barcelona final as usual

I'm glad Maria's already there to get some practice on the surface before her match!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:26 PM   #455
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria, first practice:
https://vine.co/v/bUVmi2teYB2
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:32 PM   #456
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria, first practice:
https://vine.co/v/bUVmi2teYB2
OMG I knew it. Did you guys see that forehand slide to her right ?
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:14 PM   #457
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
OMG I knew it. Did you guys see that forehand slide to her right ?
I think if I saw Maria consistently slide on her forehand side I would just keel over. That would be the final nail in the coffin for me

Seeing her back on that court is just
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:17 PM   #458
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Now I can't wait to see her play When will she play her first match?
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:28 PM   #459
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

^ The soonest is Wed.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #460
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I think if I saw Maria consistently slide on her forehand side I would just keel over. That would be the final nail in the coffin for me

Seeing her back on that court is just
That is the thing that I can't wait to see when she starts her campaign this year. If she added the forehand slide to her clay court game then that would be insane .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #461
country flag PimpMePova

this is what I've been hoping for as well I think that's what she was trying to do in the video. I'm so excited because I'm sure there will be some development in her clay game, every year she manages to improve something
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:07 PM   #462
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah noticed the FH slide, only thing that is missing in her clay game these days other than great net play but the Henin RG match was a one off.
That one wasn't the most convincing but we'll see how it is in competitive action and it can improve over the course of the clay season.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM   #463
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

So if Maria's first match is Wednesday, that means she'll need to win 5 matches in 5 days to win the title. That's pretty much like the Olympics last year. She'd better hope for some straight setters.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:13 PM   #464
country flag PimpMePova

Aren't the 2Rs during a two day period?
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:17 PM   #465
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

She only plays 4 matches tops here. If she plays Wed she will have Thur off, then will play Fri, Sat and Sun if she wins her matches.