Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #151
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #152
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #153
country flag elba

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #154
country flag elba

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #155
country flag elba

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #156
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Nr. 187 play with Nr. 33 Alize Cornet in second set 60, this is new for me.

Kaja said:

Veľmi sa teším a vôbec som to nečakala. Dnes sa mi hralo veľmi dobre. Hlavne som si celý zápas pomáhala servisom, z čoho mám radosť. V druhom sete som hneď vyhrala jej servis po veľmi dlhom geme, čo bol možno najdôležitejší moment. Zajtra hrám s Petrou Martičovou, ktorú síce nepoznám, ale hrám každý zápas lepšie. Dúfam, že to pôjde dobre aj zajtra.”

"I am very excited and I did not expect at all. Today I played very well. Mainly I helped me wth service, of which I am delighted. In the second set I just won its service after a long game, what was perhaps the most important moment. Tomorrow I play with Petra Martic, although I didn't know her, but I play every game better. I hope it goes well tomorrow. "

From all the matches I've watched, Schmiedlova and Peer have the highest 1st serve % so far, and yes, that serve is key to her success so far. Plus she's right about that opening game of the second set, Cornet tailed off big time after getting broken there.

Someone else said that this win is Schmiedlova's first in WTA MD? She looked very happy after the match and her coach was leaping like a salmon from the coaches box to give her a big hug despite being on the heavier side of things
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #157
country flag elba

Katowice 2. round Anna Karolina - P. Martic 46 26
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #158
country flag elba

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #159
country flag elba

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #160
country flag elba

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #161
country flag elba

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #162
country flag elba

Grand Prix De SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem

(2)Karin Knapp v Severine Beltrame
Anna Karolina Schmiedlová v Stephanie Vogt
Maria Elena Camerin v Tadeja Majeric
Raluca Olaru v (8)Stephanie Foretz Gacon
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #163
country flag elba

1. round qualification Grand Prix De SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Stephanie Vogt 57 63 63
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #164
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Nice, good luck for next round
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM   #165
country flag elba

Kaja - K. Knapp 36 75 46