Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:17 PM   #3796
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Rafa, your matches and confidence against Novak make me wanna puke.. Is he becoming for you what Serena is for Maria?? A bunch of chokers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:19 PM   #3797
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Congrats to Nole, but I was rooting for Rafa....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3798
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
hopefully Slovakia will win the doubles now

btw Petra
so you don't want to see Masha in Fed Cup Final, right?

as for Rafa, he wasn't fit , it looks like he is not physically ready for this season, ...All this physical preparation for the season should have been done in the off season , but i guess he couldn't train enough that time . But he will be ok at RG, where more time for rest is given

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3799
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Rafa, your matches and confidence against Novak make me wanna puke.. Is he becoming for you what Serena is for Maria?? A bunch of chokers.
I really don't think that's the case. Novak played great defense and offense and didn't commit many UEs. It was borderline 2011 level. When Novak broke it was because he played great return games. When Novak is playing like that no player has a chance against him. Put Nadal's wimpy backhand and iffy first serve percentage in this match on top of that, and you have a definite losing recipe. Nadal hasn't looked great all tournament. Dimi and Tsonga had chances to beat him. Novak would have had to choke like those two in order to lose this match.

I don't think it's ever been a mental thing, even during Nadal's losing streak. When Novak plays his game he beats Nadal. It's different than Shar and Serena match-ups, because Sharapova has just wasted so many opportunities and gets scared out of her game when Serena shows a bit of resistance.

Last edited by Icky80 : Apr 21st, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:38 PM   #3800
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Petra's 5-2 up in the second set
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:52 PM   #3801
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Words can't describe how happy I am for Novak! I wasn't expecting it and he played amazingly. That first set was stunning! This will give him confidence for the rest of the clay season! Win in Rome please!

Great comeback from Russia! Wow! Hantuchova was so close in that third set!

I want Sara to beat Petra, so that she can have her first top ten win if the year! I like both girls though.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3802
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

If only Vartan posted more often, I could tease him about this Djokovic victory too
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3803
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
so you don't want to see Masha in Fed Cup Final, right?
no, i am slovakian so i want to see my country in the final after 11 years

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM   #3804
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I want Slovakia to win too

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:08 PM   #3805
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh oh, looks like we have a case of #FakeFan syndrome in here! You must leave SS forever! No patriotism allowed if it hurts Maria's Olympics preparation!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:11 PM   #3806
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure that Masha's clued up about the Fed Cup situation.
She wouldn't jeopardise Rio like that.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3807
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, i see it now

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3808
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha's in Stuttgart apparently. She went to practise on the courts right after the Germans left
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3809
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Petra bagelled Sara

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3810
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Masha's in Stuttgart apparently. She went to practise on the courts right after the Germans left
Is it was televised?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread