Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #151
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
But when Anne would have lost by a similar scoreline everyone would be saying that the younger, higher ranked player who has been playing on clay for the last few months should have played instead
Yes
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:55 AM   #152
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Perhaps, however, Anne is very experienced with a very good Fed Cup record, some good clay court results in the past, doesnt really need to be told how to adjust on clay, i think she has weapons to beat a player like Paula. Joko lacked the firepower really needed to hit Paula off the court. Nevertheless, even though I would have preferred Anne I still feel Joko deserves to play the next tie and probably should win.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:08 AM   #153
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Well, that's Fed Cup and the captain has to make and live with her decision.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM   #154
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

If you can all see Joko's twitter page, she said an hour ago that she was on the bench today.....

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:53 PM   #155
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Streams aren't working on SportLemon

EDIT: Forgot we're now DST not GMT

Last edited by Joe. : Apr 21st, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
Joe. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:12 PM   #156
country flag guichard

Mike Dickson just tweeted that it is probably Baltacha that will play the 2nd rubber
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:15 PM   #157
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, poor Anne They want to keep her fresh for possible doubles with Laura I guess.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #158
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Why?! Bally has played one pro match since last August!

This rubber is so important because IMO Ormaechea is the favourite against Laura!
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:08 PM   #159
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Lol, poor Anne They want to keep her fresh for possible doubles with Laura I guess.
LOL strange decision but we will see how it works out
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM   #160
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Fuck, Laura's been broken early.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:12 PM   #161
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Laura breaks back to love!

2*-2
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:17 PM   #162
country flag KeysisGOAT

Laura broken again, in a game bookended with double faults.

2-3*
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #163
country flag KeysisGOAT

Another game, another break. Will Laura be able to hold this time?

3*-3
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM   #164
country flag KeysisGOAT

Break point for Paula... Saved!

ADV LAURA! Double fault, of course.

Adv Paula, Laura's complaining to the umpire about the crowd whistling between first and second serves. Lucky net cord gets Paula the break.

3-4*
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #165
country flag KeysisGOAT

Paula holds after 5 successive breaks. Laura serving to stay in the set.

3*-5