2013 Europe/Africa Group II - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #136
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Europe/Africa Group II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
No, I watched Montenegri TV.
OMG it was on tv
Why did no one post a link
Were the other matches on too?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:41 AM   #137
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I thought this Sakkari chick was suppossed to be good...
She's good and a hard worker, but she has no brain whatsoever and sucks so much under pressure. It's pathetic . She is 0-9 in Fed Cup

And whenever she bombs out early in a tournament, she withdraws from the next few and disappears for a little bit, like she's afraid to lose
And she needs to stick to 10Ks, she still hasn't won one and she thinks she's some superstar and tries to play bigger tournaments sometimes. I love her but I question her career choices

Greece relegated
Thanks so much Eleni, once again you've caused us relegation
6th straight tie that Greece lost by deciding doubles, it's ridiculous, and Eleni wasnt in any of them. The last 3 times we've been relegated, Eleni didn't play, and we lost a deciding doubles in 3 tight sets. Says a lot. Eleni just doesn't give a shit now that she doesn't have Anna or Eirini and Despina needs her as a mentor. And we suck at doubles because our girls never play doubles except for Papamichail. And yeah it was smart to not take Grammatikopoulou to Montenegro
The only one who can't be blamed is Papamichail, for once it isn't her fault

Oh well, if our girls don't care about Fed Cup, why should I?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #138
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Estonia and Greece from Group I to Group III

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:36 AM   #139
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose. View Post
Estonia and Greece from Group I to Group III
Actually, Estonia is in WGI play-offs and hasn't won a match since
That's 10 ties in a row

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
She's good and a hard worker, but she has no brain whatsoever and sucks so much under pressure. It's pathetic . She is 0-9 in Fed Cup

And whenever she bombs out early in a tournament, she withdraws from the next few and disappears for a little bit, like she's afraid to lose
And she needs to stick to 10Ks, she still hasn't won one and she thinks she's some superstar and tries to play bigger tournaments sometimes. I love her but I question her career choices

Greece relegated
Thanks so much Eleni, once again you've caused us relegation
6th straight tie that Greece lost by deciding doubles, it's ridiculous, and Eleni wasnt in any of them. The last 3 times we've been relegated, Eleni didn't play, and we lost a deciding doubles in 3 tight sets. Says a lot. Eleni just doesn't give a shit now that she doesn't have Anna or Eirini and Despina needs her as a mentor. And we suck at doubles because our girls never play doubles except for Papamichail. And yeah it was smart to not take Grammatikopoulou to Montenegro
The only one who can't be blamed is Papamichail, for once it isn't her fault

Oh well, if our girls don't care about Fed Cup, why should I?
OMG This
Especially the Maria part
She was so shit here: Tatjana Vorobjova who has won 1 match ever on the Pro-Circuit (against Estlander who was never great) last in 3 close sets while Maria lost 0 and 2
She also got smashed by Simmonds while Hendsel did much better

BTW Meelis, Hendsel and Matojan aren't very Estonian names. Are they of Estonian origin?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote