Zuzana Kučová - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM   #286
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zuzana Kučová

Zuza once again with a good draw

R1: Lertcheewakarn
R2: Ungur/Weinhold
R3: Kr. Pliskova/Garcia Vidagany/Fichamn/E. Sema
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #287
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

well she lost
I knew it.. 4-6 7-5 3-6

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #288
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Dont get me started

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #289

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

I think she retired.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #290
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Juanes wrote me the same I was sure I posted it here
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #291

is there an article or anything? she was playing the best tennis of her life... how could you retire at that point

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 02:31 PM   #292
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I´ve read something weeks ago, she is not officialy retired but she is not planning any tournaments now...but personally, I don´t think she will want to climb back on the rankings.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 09:06 PM   #293

A poster said she is playing lots of club tennis. I think we could see her come back. She would do better than her sister.

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #294

She's back in Stuttgart!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #295
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #296
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

She will play only Q Stuttgart, Q RG and Baku. As a career ending.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
She will play only Q Stuttgart, Q RG and Baku. As a career ending.
I don't understand why, but wish her the best

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:02 AM   #298
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Check out my other videos of Porsche Tennis Grand Prix 2013: www.youtube.com/laechlervic
Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #299
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

RG, QR3:
Zuzka - Irina Falconi 63 64

Zuzka play in MD
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #300
country flag cedric13

cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold cedric13 is a splendid one to behold

After the win on wednesday.

(don't know how to resize the picture, sorry for the big size)

[IMG][/IMG]