2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #181
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Caroline Daily goes to USC

""My goal is to try to win NCAA's my sophomore year," she said with confidence. "I don't really know where I'm going to go in and start playing [in the lineup], but I'd love to start playing No. 1 as a sophomore and then go from there." "

This is her result at 2011 National

32 (15) Alyssa Smith d. Caroline Dailey 6-0; 6-0

She must have progressed quite a bit to have that confidence!
You reporting this made me think you meant Southern Cal. I was confused by her goal of trying to play #1 as a sophomore until I actually clicked on the link. Are people still using USC for South Carolina?
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #182
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

well, it makes sense, both teams ARE USC

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #183
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Shannon Husdon goes to Arkansas, I thought she was going to UT(TENN)?

my tennis blog

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #184
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Shannon Husdon goes to Arkansas, I thought she was going to UT(TENN)?
Didn't you read the (fine) article?
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #185

slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice slickshoes510 is just really nice

Also, I know a bunch of their female volleyball players transferred, but didn't a few of their tennis players as well? Maybe she saw that as a red flag?
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #186
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Didn't you read the (fine) article?
Red flag? That's not very illuminating... But thx, didn't think to check the article

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #187
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

4/17/13

- Cal Poly gets L.O.I. from Emily Gibbens of Great Britain.

- Cal Poly gets verbal from 3 star Chanel Scudiero.

- Cal Poly gets verbal from not rated Sayaka Tsugai.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #188
country flag 3gtennis

3gtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

it was reported on this forum at different times that 3 Vols are transferring. we assume the reporting might be correct.
3gtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gtennis View Post
it was reported on this forum at different times that 3 Vols are transferring. we assume the reporting might be correct.
Thanks. I knew I read about more than one.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #190
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
You reporting this made me think you meant Southern Cal. I was confused by her goal of trying to play #1 as a sophomore until I actually clicked on the link. Are people still using USC for South Carolina?

I think it was deliberate attempt to get a +1 for USC not University of South Carolina
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #191
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

4/19/13

- Hawaii gets L.O.I. from 4 star Cindy Nguyen.

- BYU gets verbal from 4 star Savannah Ware.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:20 AM   #192
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I think it was deliberate attempt to get a +1 for USC not University of South Carolina
Dunno what do you mean
But South Carolina was always called USC

Same with UT, Texas, or Lady Vols..

my tennis blog

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:28 AM   #193
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Southern Cal won a lawsuit against South Carolina in regards to who is the real USC so from now on USC = University of Southern California
Tennis Tipping: CH: 29 Current: 29 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 24 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 117 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:14 AM   #194
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
Southern Cal won a lawsuit against South Carolina in regards to who is the real USC so from now on USC = University of Southern California
That sounds a bit urban mythical. Do you have a link?

EDIT: Aha, you perhaps mean the SC trademark case, http://www.patentlyo.com/patent/2010...-carolina.html

Last edited by Embittered : Apr 21st, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #195
country flag gouci

4/22/13

- Loyola Marymount gets verbal from 5 star Jessica Perez.

- 5 star Stephanie Lin is going to Cal on academic scholarship. She says she is not going to be on Cal's team but plans to compete on their club tennis team.

- Central Florida gets L.O.I. from 4 star Cortney Cesarini.

Cesarini to join UCF

- Louisville gets L.O.I. from 4 star Chloe Willetts.

- Cal St. Northridge gets verbal from 3 star Kristen Poei.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 22nd, 2013 at 05:57 PM.