oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #3661
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldessarini View Post
but it's strange to change surface at this moment(4 months on hard next clay and now grass?). she was practicing in Spain on clay to prepare for clay tournaments i think.. on the other side she withdrew from ITFs in germany and italy...
yeah, she has withdrawn from there, so maybe a change, because she badly needs pooooooooooooooooints

she might drop out of top 300 and then she wouldn't get in the ITFs in Europe anymore anyway

In that moment of her career, she should look where she can vulture the most points by beating scrubs and maybe JPN is the right place, by the end of July, she should be back at least in TOP 200, but better TOP 150, to be able to enter the Amercian Hardcourt Tournaments and the USQ

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3662
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
yeah, she has withdrawn from there, so maybe a change, because she badly needs pooooooooooooooooints

she might drop out of top 300 and then she wouldn't get in the ITFs in Europe anymore anyway

In that moment of her career, she should look where she can vulture the most points by beating scrubs and maybe JPN is the right place, by the end of July, she should be back at least in TOP 200, but better TOP 150, to be able to enter the Amercian Hardcourt Tournaments and the USQ
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3663
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

TeamUla go away...you aren't welcome here bye bye

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3664
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Where are Kania, Zaniewska or Piter and what are they doing?

Get out here

thanks

Edit: and Linette?

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #3665
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3666

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
Where are Kania, Zaniewska or Piter and what are they doing?

Get out here

thanks
Kania just won more as much games against SFist of Katowice Open as Marta last week.
Piter has won two or three matches in row in some tournaments this year. Marta can only DREAM.
I am not a fan of junkballer Zaniewska
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3667

Quote:
That is just rude. I just shitted my pants.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3668

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

head to head : Domachowska-U.Radwanska 1:0
2007 Stockholm Hard Domachowska 6:1 6:1

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3669
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Kania just won more as much games against SFist of Katowice Open as Marta last week.
Piter has won two or three matches in row in some tournaments this year. Marta can only DREAM.
I am not a fan of junkballer Zaniewska
did Kania win a set today? No
Piter is ranked where?
Zaniewska was your biggest fav 2011, when she was vulturing the ITFs and now you are not a fan anymore?

take everything together from these scrubs and still they don't come even near Marta's successes

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #3670
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
head to head : Domachowska-U.Radwanska 1:0
2007 Stockholm Hard Domachowska 6:1 6:1
Brilliant

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #3671

Random H2H proves nothing.
Kania is at least making slow and steady progress unless Marta who advanced rapidly and fell as rapidly as she advanced.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #3672
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Random H2H proves nothing.
Kania is at least making slow and steady progress unless Marta who advanced rapidly and fell as rapidly as she advanced.
yeah, talk to me, when Kania breaks into top 40

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #3673

Talk to me when Domachokowska comes back to top100
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #3674

hahhaha u are so funny.. Kania is a bit useless. She has reached nothing so far

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #3675
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Talk to me when Domachokowska comes back to top100
why should I? at least she was there and has reached 2 Tour finals.

what did the other 4 scrubs do so far?

None of them has ever reached top 100 or was near and none of them ever reached a QF in a WTA Singles Tournament
I think I can count on one hand MD wins from there, out of my mind I only know Piter def. Domachowska in Warsaw, where she tanked to get into RG Q

so 1