Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #31
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Man, maybe STAN might meet UF in the round of 16

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #32
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
It's quite possible too. I mean, every team except those two will pray that these meet in the 1st rd

Maybe I'll even go there if this matchup happens to watch Gibbsy vs Lauren

USC's path to the championship will also be that much easier

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #33
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold

Based on the draw - the predicted RD16 is below...

[1] Florida - [16] Texas Tech
[8] Alabama - [9] California
[5] USC - [12] Stanford
[4] Georgia - [13] Clemson

[3] Texas A&M - [14] Virginia
[6] Miami(FL) - [11] Northwestern
[7] UCLA - [10] Michigan
[2] UNC - [15] Nebraska

I am thinking GA beats USC and meets UF in top draw.
UCLA meets the winner of above in finals...

Could be a rematch of last year's finals.
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #34
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Dream match not happening

Well, both ARE in the same top half, so who knows

UGA vs USC,

UGA will have to win dbls 2 and 3,
then try to sweep the lower positions;
I don't see them winning any of the top 3 singles.

4. #95 Brianna Morgan (UF) def. Kate Fuller (UGA), 6-3, 6-0

5. Olivia Janowicz (UF) def. Ayaka Okuno (UGA), 4-6, 6-2, 6-4

6. Mia King (UGA) vs. #123 Caroline Hitimana (UF), 6-2, 3-6, 1-0, uf

I don't see them winning Gugu or Gabi might even clinch the match for USC AND KK just dominated the Pac 12 Invitational beating Tsay in 2 at the final, so..

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 30th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #35
country flag 3gtennis

3gtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

Tech, Alabama, Clemson, Northwestern and Nebraska least secure to advance.
3gtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:01 AM   #36
country flag Soxfan19

Soxfan19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gtennis View Post
Tech, Alabama, Clemson, Northwestern and Nebraska least secure to advance.
Texas Tech should be the least likely to advance as the #16 seed, but they caught a huge break with Duke as the #2 seed in their Regional given Duke's line-up issues. Ole Miss had to get creative with their schedule to get past the .500 rule.

Clemson vs. Georgia could be a war again this year, but this year it would be a round later. I think it was last match on court last year to get to the round of 16.
Soxfan19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:11 AM   #37
country flag Soxfan19

Soxfan19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kentucky (#46 last week), Penn State (#44 last week), Illinois (#43 last week) and Washington (#42 last week) all miss out. NC State jumps up from #47 and seems to get the last at large bid. Penn State's lost to Minnesota at last week's Big Ten Championship knocked them out. That might have cost Illinois too if they double ran the rankings and Illinois lost points for beating Penn State during the regular season. Kentucky losing to LSU (#59) at the SEC's knocked them out.
Soxfan19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:59 AM   #38
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

UCLA is a big question mark with their players and their singles and doubles lineups. Robin should definitely be playing but what about Cat, Chanelle, and Kaitlin? If they have a mostly healthy team, I like their chances.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:29 AM   #39
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
UCLA is a big question mark with their players and their singles and doubles lineups. Robin should definitely be playing but what about Cat, Chanelle, and Kaitlin? If they have a mostly healthy team, I like their chances.
Stanford had a better chance the last two years with Ahn injured (2011) and recovering from injury (2012) then UCLA has this year.

Who would have thought at the beginning of the year that UCLA would not have a deep enough of a line-up to overcome injuries?

Is Chanelle limping in the footsteps of Ahn with sophomore year injuries, after a standout freshman year?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:08 AM   #40
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Created a TF pool! Everyone submit your picks!

http://www.tourneytopia.com/NCAAWome...forumchallenge
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:34 AM   #41
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Created a TF pool! Everyone submit your picks!

http://www.tourneytopia.com/NCAAWome...forumchallenge
Yay! I'm in.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:53 AM   #42
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Didn't realize I come up as Gossip Girl
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:59 AM   #43
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

Omg, Stanford/USC in a tough quarter.. I think UVA has a good chance to advance to the semis.
knoxt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:07 AM   #44
country flag knoxt

knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold knoxt is a splendid one to behold

I am making a bold pick.. Clemson to beat UCLA in the final.
knoxt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:20 AM   #45
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxt View Post
I am making a bold pick.. Clemson to beat UCLA in the final.
Clemson to come out of that half of the draw? That is a pretty bold pick!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote