Roland Garros 2013 - First Take - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #136
country flag fluffyelloballz
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros 2013 - First Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Vinci deserves to be mentioned in the dark horse section too IMO.
I agree. I did think about putting her in but was not sure as I am not aware of her clay court skills.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/07/serena...o-save-season/
Serena Williams needs a Great U.S Open Series to Save Season
fluffyelloballz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #137
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

i cant see rena beating errani, sharpie ana azza in a row without getting too annoyed to give a fuck.

if she draws jankovic, vinci or zakapalova etc early (a well experienced claypable player) i see another early loss.

it will for sure be another mediocre run for aga and kerber.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #138
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyelloballz View Post
I agree. I did think about putting her in but was not sure as I am not aware of her clay court skills.
She has won some MMs on clay but nothing too special at RG but apparently that doesn't mean much these days when you have Schiavone & Li winning and Errani making the final when they have shown no good form at RG in the past.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #139
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post
i cant see rena beating errani, sharpie ana azza in a row without getting too annoyed to give a fuck.

if she draws jankovic, vinci or zakapalova etc early (a well experienced claypable player) i see another early loss.

it will for sure be another mediocre run for aga and kerber.
Kerber made the QF last year.. How is that mediocre?

Yeah she's had "mediocre" runs in the past but since being a "top" player, she has made the QF. Aga however, has had quite a few mediocre runs at RG.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(7): Sofia TOC 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
TT GOAT Armada, Inger67 & SAISAI-GOAT, Shenzhen AO WC Playoff 2014
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #140
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold fluffyelloballz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She has won some MMs on clay but nothing too special at RG but apparently that doesn't mean much these days when you have Schiavone & Li winning and Errani making the final when they have shown no good form at RG in the past.
Ok. Thanks. And she seems to be getting better so, who knows, she might peak for Roland Garros.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #141
country flag allezgillez

allezgillez is an unknown quantity at this point

With the right draw, Maria Kirilenko could also make a good run here. She made the round of 16 in 2010 and 2011. And she is a player who can challenge the top players, especially if they arent at their best. And lets not forget about Dominika Cibulkova either. She is going through a bit of a dry spell, but she is a former semi-finalist and has been waiting for another good run at a slam for a few years now.
allezgillez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #142
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by allezgillez View Post
With the right draw, Maria Kirilenko could also make a good run here. She made the round of 16 in 2010 and 2011. And she is a player who can challenge the top players, especially if they arent at their best. And lets not forget about Dominika Cibulkova either. She is going through a bit of a dry spell, but she is a former semi-finalist and has been waiting for another good run at a slam for a few years now.
I agree about both of them. They are certainly dangerous. Perhaps they too should go into the dark horse category.

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #143
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffyelloballz View Post
I agree about both of them. They are certainly dangerous. Perhaps they too should go into the dark horse category.
you can find cibul in the european and kiri in the russian group in the op......

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #144

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vinci deserves to be mentioned in the dark horse section too IMO.
done.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #145

does anyone want penetta and zvonereva included in the op?

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #146
country flag Decerto

Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light Decerto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
does anyone want penetta and zvonereva included in the op?
Isn't Zvonereva injured?
Decerto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
Isn't Zvonereva injured?
i am not sure.....her fans should confirm and tell us if she needs to be included.....

enlighten yourself...
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #148
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i am not sure.....her fans should confirm and tell us if she needs to be included.....
I'm a Vera fan but afaik she's still injured. Maybe she'll play, but it's inconceivable she'll play a significant part.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #149

okay, she's not going into the op for now.....

enlighten yourself...
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:10 PM   #150

i really have no idea whether errani or serena can save tennis by taking this title......i can't even seem to recollect the top 5 favourites for the title......all because of the recent time away from the forum.......

i developed some interest over women's tennis in the last 8 months or so but now am fast losing it......i just don't feel like posting here like before...... will only log in once in a while for pirru......

enlighten yourself...