2013 Fed Cup News and Pictures - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #316
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Fed Cup News and Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Gorgeous team.

Russia2

Kasachstan
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #317
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'm falling with Voegele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
That girl on right is Sadikovic or Casanova? Or someone else?
Sadikovic
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #318
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Kasachstan - We came for the party and stayed to play tennis

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #319
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

And this one
:
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #320
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Marion off court seems such a sweet girl, shame she's a demon on court..
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #321
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Marion off court seems such a sweet girl, shame she's a demon on court..
It's called ambitious

Marion

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #322
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Anyone know which tv channels that will broadcast the USA - Sweden match? For once i feel like cheering for my home country. Can Sweden actually do a super upset. Sofia and Johanna winning over Sloane and then the double?

Ok not likely. It would be like Sweden coming back from 0-4 to 4-4 against Germany in football.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #323
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Anyone know which tv channels that will broadcast the USA - Sweden match? For once i feel like cheering for my home country. Can Sweden actually do a super upset. Sofia and Johanna winning over Sloane and then the double?

Ok not likely. It would be like Sweden coming back from 0-4 to 4-4 against Germany in football.
Is Ibra able to play tennis?

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #324
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Is Ibra able to play tennis?
lol, he is not, at least not in Fed cup. In davis cup we dont have a player top 300 though.

No but Ibra is more into martial arts i think, outside of winning a new title every year in a new country. Soon back to Italy i guess.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #325
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin View Post
And this one
:
That's so sweet

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #326
country flag Papi

Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold

Papi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #327
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Yay...finally!!!

Not a fan of the outfits though.
But as long as they're happy, I'm happy.

I LOVE THE COLOR on ALL of them!!! And I love the dresses, sexy without being to overly sexy IMHO. Refreshing!

Oh, and ...beautifully scenic background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #328
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Go USA!!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #329
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Enough with the stupid body-turn pose already!!
What's wrong with all of these women and that same dumb pose?!
Aaaaarrgghh!!
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #330
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote