Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #31
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Birthday Maria Sharapova!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Player forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsColinKaep View Post
this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlicznie View Post
Mods please, can sb take care of this......thread and move it to the player forum, where it belongs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
This.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=468808

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=445931

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=318448

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=265239

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=25191610

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #32
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ Never fails to deliver
Happy Birthday Masha
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #33
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

God, YOU GENIUS What a way to respond
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #34
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, Masha! happy 26th!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #35
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

IMO there should be a single thread for all the news, pics and celebrations of players' birthdays. It would end the the discussion about whether threads like this one should be posted in player forums or in GM and it would provide a possibility to celebrate the birthday of lower ranked players who don't "deserve" their own thread in GM.

Sorry for the OT.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #36
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
You put some serious effort into your post. And yes, those threads should also be in the player's forum.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #37
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Happy birthday!
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #38
country flag blongislong

blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold blongislong is a splendid one to behold

Just three days before mine. Happy b-day Masha.
blongislong is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #39
country flag FoxyliciousKhat

FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute FoxyliciousKhat has a reputation beyond repute

What?!!! She's NOT ONLY... anymore?! SOBSSSS!!!!

Foxy

WORD: Just because your friend or the pundits or the crowd doesn't agree or dislike something doesn't mean you need to, you are actually entitled to your own opinion even if it doesn't agree with that of everyone else. Don't be a a negativity sheep!
FoxyliciousKhat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #40
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Player forum
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #41
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future gulzhan has a brilliant future

Happy birthday, Masha!
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #42
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday my girl

Can't believe you are 26 now!

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #43
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Happy Birthday my girl

Can't believe you are 26 now!
how come you left out your girl sloane in your siggy? rude.
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #44
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsColinKaep View Post
how come you left out your girl sloane in your siggy? rude.
Who?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #45
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday Masha! You have evolved into a truly wonderful role model. <<<< RESPECT >>>>>>
serena_the_queen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote