Jana Čepelová thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #211
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Jana Cepelova (SVK) d. (Q)Catalina Castano (COL) 76(5) 64
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #212
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
As much as I love Neal Trousdale's pictures, a question came up about posting pics with copyright markings on them. I sent him a FlickrMail about posting his pictures and based upon what he wrote, I won't be posting any of his pictures. He replied that he is not very happy when his pictures are posted here or elsewhere because no permission is asked for and he doesn't receive remuneration from the websites. If forums don't police the posting of his pics, perhaps we can police ourselves in the case of Neal's copyrighted pictures. It may be just as effective to post the link of a "post-worthy picture" rather than the picture itself. Just my $.02 ...
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #213
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Jana Cepelova (SVK) d. Sharon Fichman (CAN) 63 63
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #214
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

well done!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #215
country flag elba

Lost in SF Janka - Cabeza Candela 16 57 (or 67) , but a great performance in tournament
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 12:24 AM   #216
country flag elba

Whirlpool Monterrey Open

(1)Kerber v Q
Q v Birnerova
Voskoboeva v Daniilidou
Cepelova v (8)Morita
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:06 PM   #217
country flag elba

Jana - Morita 06 16
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #218
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

She is 2nd ALT to WTA Katowice tournament.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #219
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Jana plays first round match against Maria E. Camerin, instead Rybarikova.Magda withdraws with back injury.
Janas chances to become better, hopefully.
Next round is waiting Zakopalova.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #220
country flag elba

Janka - Maria Elena Camerin 67(2) 36
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #221
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Jana kinda losing the momentum these days
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #222
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Tenistka Jana Čepelová bude dnes 12.4.2013 od 13.00 h (GMT+1) online: Pošlite jej otázku.
Send your question : http://www.cas.sk/clanok/247878/teni...ej-otazku.html
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #223
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #224
country flag elba

MD Trnava 75.000 $

(1) Jana Cepelova (SVK) v Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)
Daria Gavrilova (RUS) v (wc) Dalma Galfi (HUN)
Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v Tereza Mrdeza (CRO)
(8) Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) v Cagla Buyukakcay (TUR)
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #225
country flag elba

Trnava, 75.000 $
(1)Jana Cepelova (SVK) lost Aleksandra Krunic (SRB) 46 36

OK, it was difficult.