**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #886
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

You caught the shade I was throwing her way.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #887
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 15h
This is how focused my dad is at my practice

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #888
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Billie Jean tweeted Masha

Quote:
‏@BillieJKing 19 Apr
Happy 25th Birthday Maria! RT @WTA: #HappyBirthdayMariaSharapova! Does anyone have any birthday tweets for her? #WTA #tennis
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #889
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Hope she doesn't ignore her
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #890
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

She got the age wrong?!
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #891
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

It's from last year guys
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #892
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@WTA 2m
A BIG Happy Birthday to @MariaSharapova from the #WTA! #HappyBirthdayMariaSharapova <-- yes, it's a hashtag

lol the hashtag comment
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #893
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

WTA pimping Maria on her birthday
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #894
country flag PimpMePova

Is the WTA making fun of Maria because she doesn't know how to use hashtags
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #895
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Is the WTA making fun of Maria because she doesn't know how to use hashtags
didn't even think of that
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #896
country flag PimpMePova

Her hashtags are always so random and weirdly placed
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #897
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

DEAD @ her hashtagging "music"

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #898
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Masha actually uses the hashtags to search for things, I.e she found the tweet where the user on twitter wanted to find pictures of the Sugarpova event from last week. Maria used the hashtag #sugarpova to find that tweet and then replied
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #899
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pova fan View Post
Masha actually uses the hashtags to search for things, I.e she found the tweet where the user on twitter wanted to find pictures of the Sugarpova event from last week. Maria used the hashtag #sugarpova to find that tweet and then replied
Don't we all?
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #900
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Don't we all?
Yes, but I didn't expect her to, so pleasantly surprised
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote