Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013 - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #511
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

we got three out of four. Shame about Rogowska.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #512
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Viki into the final Hopefully she can beat Sema senior, but has a pretty bad record against her.

The top 3 '94 girls doing awesome this year! Really stepping up, and it's about time too. All 3 have now been in $25K finals this year, and after this event will all be ranked between 300-325. That's awesome that they are all pushing each other to do well It's now time that they started to push for MD wildcards into the AO, and hopefully by the end of the year they will be in a position to do so!

As for Liv, you can tell that was a tough match and loss. Pretty disappointed in her form so far this year. I don't think we will see her pushing for the top 100 anytime soon to be honest. Maintaining top 200 should be the goal actually

Also, Sacha doesn't seem to be the same player post wrist injury. Hope she can sort it out too.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #513
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Viki into the final Hopefully she can beat Sema senior, but has a pretty bad record against her.

The top 3 '94 girls doing awesome this year! Really stepping up, and it's about time too. All 3 have now been in $25K finals this year, and after this event will all be ranked between 300-325. That's awesome that they are all pushing each other to do well It's now time that they started to push for MD wildcards into the AO, and hopefully by the end of the year they will be in a position to do so!

As for Liv, you can tell that was a tough match and loss. Pretty disappointed in her form so far this year. I don't think we will see her pushing for the top 100 anytime soon to be honest. Maintaining top 200 should be the goal actually

Also, Sacha doesn't seem to be the same player post wrist injury. Hope she can sort it out too.

Still aiming for the top 100

guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #514
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Great effort by Viki, the way Storm was playing it seemed that she had leap-frogged her a bit, but she ground out this win.

The big question is: whats next for Storm, Viki and Azra? (Apart from Viki beating Sema that is :-))
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #515
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
Great effort by Viki, the way Storm was playing it seemed that she had leap-frogged her a bit, but she ground out this win.

The big question is: whats next for Storm, Viki and Azra? (Apart from Viki beating Sema that is :-))

talking about tournament ? Storm is going to play in Asia in the end of April http://www.tennis.com.au/wa/news/201...orming-forward

Not sure about the other two, they are not in any entry list as of now(first three weeks of April)
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #516
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Azra pulled out of Bundaberg, so she might have an injury

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:19 AM   #517
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Viki d. Sema 6-4 6-3
congrats viki!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 05:44 AM   #518
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
talking about tournament ? Storm is going to play in Asia in the end of April http://www.tennis.com.au/wa/news/201...orming-forward

Not sure about the other two, they are not in any entry list as of now(first three weeks of April)
Thanks No surprise that Storm is heading o/s, but it will be interesting to see what Viki does, now that she has taken two ITF's early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
Viki d. Sema 6-4 6-3
congrats viki!
Showed some class at the AO an Hobart so glad she's continuing this good form straight after.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #519
country flag dok-stos

dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all dok-stos is a name known to all

Quote:
BENDIGO will host two $50,000 International Tennis Federation tournaments for women this October.

The two new-look tournaments replace the men's and women's William Loud Bendigo International.

This year's tournaments start on October 21 and October 28 and are expected to attract world-class players.

“We’re excited by the opportunity to boost the women’s schedule and host two $50,000 ITF events in Bendigo. Tennis Australia has worked hard with our Pro Tour venues to create the highest level tour possible,” Tennis Australia's Jason Simmons said.

“The location, facility and dedicated staff and volunteers make this the ideal venue for these top tier tennis events and will kick start the summer of tennis for professional players, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.”

Bendigo mayor Cr Lisa Ruffell said these international tournaments would become an important feature on the city’s calendar.

“Greater Bendigo has become a sought-after destination for important sporting and major events,” Ruffell said.

“Major events of this type are very important for our local economy. They put our city on the map and provide local residents with an opportunity to see top class events in their own city, increasing our region’s liveability.”

The last time the Australian Pro Tour held a women’s $50,000 ITF tournament was in Bendigo in 2005.
http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/...bendigo/?cs=81

This is pretty awesome!
dok-stos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #520
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it is cool. I like that we now have a mix of $50Ks, $25Ks and $10Ks.

Btw Canberra is about to start redeveloping its big tennis centre where they used to host the WTA event so I reckon it'll want to start hosting ITFs sometime after 2014.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #521
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Bendigo is a big city, and not too far from Melbourne. If they were to put a $50K anywhere, they've chosen well
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #522
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
This is awesome news

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #523
louloubelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Bendigo is a big city, and not too far from Melbourne. If they were to put a $50K anywhere, they've chosen well
Yep, train, bus, car... it's a good choice. They are also a sporting town, so Im pleased they have a tennis presence. Two tournies also makes it worthwhile too.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #524
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

A few changes to the end of year challengers.

As well as the two Bendigo 50k's. Cairns has been downgraded to a 15k and .... there's a new 15k in Toowoomba where I live so i'll be checking out all the action there for sure

No sign of Esperance, Rockhampton, Port Pirie, Marg River or Traralgon im hoping some of them get added to the calender soon.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #525
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Esperance can go