Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #3361
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Does she have Chiasso as first or second priority?
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #3362
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Does she have Chiasso as first or second priority?
First priority. She can retire, but in this case she will be fined.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #3363
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

1st, indeed
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3364
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what about Halep and Cîrstea?
Random peasants
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3365

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

At least her entry in RG is official now http://www.fft.fr/sites/default/file...g2013women.pdf
Let's hope for no surprises here
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3366
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
First priority. She can retire, but in this case she will be fined.
I would pay her the money.
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #3367
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would pay her the money.
She should sell autographs to make extra money
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #3368
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Alex is in for Marrakesh
Main draw acceptance using her protected ranking
From where did you get that information? I haven't found it on the official site.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #3369
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She should sell autographs to make extra money
True, I've heard that this is a well-established practice in her Polish Kingdom.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #3370
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, I've heard that this is a well-established practice in her Polish Kingdom.
it's just some peasants trying to become popular through this
her majesty doesn't need such tricks

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #3371

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
From where did you get that information? I haven't found it on the official site.
It was on the forum with Marrakesh entries.
Now I looked again and it's not there, so I guess I must have read it elsewhere (perhaps RG, since it's the only MD entry for her using SR in the near future)
Looks like she's playing Chiasso after all.

Sorry, guys, I apologize to you all for this!
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #3372
country flag Curcubeu

Tiriac awarded her a Q WC for Madrid.

It's better for her to get some matches under her belt than drawing a seed in the MD and lose early.

Man, thinking back, her match against safarova here in Madrid a couple of years ago, what an amazing encounter.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #3373

Woohoo!

Hope she does well and (at least) qualify for the MD

After kicking Dementieva's ass
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #3374
country flag Curcubeu

from 2-5 down final set.
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #3375

Quote:
from 2-5 down final set.
Those were the days when she was able to comeback from 2 breaks down in the 3rd

And I hope those days will be back again for her

Wake up and smell the clay, Dulgherova!