The Caroline Wozniacki fanslist ! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #16
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all
Re: The Caroline Wozniacki fanslist !

First Name: Katrine
DOB: 14th February 1987
Fan since: 2004 (since the first time ive played her)
KatChr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 08:44 AM   #17
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatChr View Post
First Name: Katrine
DOB: 14th February 1987
Fan since: 2004 (since the first time ive played her)
How many times have you played her? Ever won a set?
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #18
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the other day that we should have a thread for posters to introduce/tell a bit about themselves. As it turns out we already had this thread which Burisleif provided a link to.

We've had a lot of new posters since this thread was last posted in back in April 2010.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)

Last edited by Protoss : Apr 16th, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #19
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

To kick things off again in this thread, here's a bit of info about me:

First Name: Mark
Fan since: mid 2008 (I think I first heard of her in late 2006)

My #2 favorite player is Maria Kirilenko. Elena Dementieva probably had that #2 spot prior to her retirement.

My favorite sport after tennis is probably the NFL.

I'm a big fan of sci-fi and horror in various forms/media. As you might guess from my sig, Star Wars is my favorite movie series.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #20
country flag PMBH

PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future PMBH has a brilliant future

Name: Peter
Nationality: Danish
Caro fan since: 2005
Other faves: none - although I always find Ana to be a pleasant sight
PMBH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #21
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

First name: Arnoldo
Apellido Paterno: Vete Al-infierno
Apellido Materno: Gutierrez
Age: Old enough to appreciate the fragile,precious nature of life...and young enough to satisfy a woman w/o getting a heart attack
Location: The War Zone(North-central Mexico,Estado Chihuahua)
Been a TRUE Caro Fan since: 'Bout August 2010,when my instincts told me that we were gonna lose Elena D---and there was no one else pure,sweet and lovable enough to help fill the void except Caroline

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #22
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

• First Name: Ray
  • Age: I reckon I'm the oldest here including Gaston (Chrissie-fan). I remember biting my nails watching England win the 1966 World Cup vs West Germany on TV.
  • Location: I'll just say South England since my work means I'm away from home during the week. Get back home for weekends.
  • Work: Software Engineer Subcontractor on embedded systems (eg defence, air traffic control etc.) Don't ask me to fix PC problems that people ask me to do when I say I'm a Software Engineer. I don't do that. Don't know for how much longer I'll be working though but for now I've got a contract that I enjoy.
  • Hobbies: I play contract bridge. Used to do hang gliding in my twenties until early thirties and after I gave that up went skiing each year but gave that up 7 years ago.
  • When became a Caro fan: Gradually became more and more a fan of Caro after watching her beat the #1 seed Sveta when I was at Eastboune in 2008. Watched her win the tournament when I was there a year later.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #23
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

My name is easily forgotten because I don't matter.

Physically I am in my thirties. My mentality is probably equivalent to a seven year old. A very immature seven year old.

I live in Northern Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sadly I have to admit that I am a bandwagoner and did not become a fan until her run to the 2009 U.S. Open final. Prior to that I rarely saw her play and thought that the most notable thing about her was that her last name was similar to Aleksandra Wozniak's (remember, I am Canadian).

My current ambitions include persuading JadeFox to become my wife. So far things are looking bleak but I am optimistic that my persistence will pay off.

My primary interest is music (listening not playing). I have my favourites but I can enjoy most genres from the fifties to the nineties, after that I find things a bit patchy.

Also, I like boobies. And hair. And feet. And possibly elbows.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #24
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

First Name: Nicole

Birthday 5.3. 1972

Germany, Hamburg

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!

Last edited by Saraya! : Apr 18th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #25
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
First Name: Nicole

Birthday 5.3. 1972

Germany
Oooo, a lady!

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #26
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Oooo, a lady!
I know, to old for being here...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #27
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

First name: Leif
Last name: Hoergren
Date of birth: 22 August 1949 - yep OLD
Fan since: 2008
Interests: Little Mix (girl group), teaching, film, reading, tennis (not active)
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #28
country flag FiliNobrega

FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light FiliNobrega is a glorious beacon of light

First Name: Filipe
Last Name: Nóbrega
Date of birth : 6th January 1995
Fan since: April 2011
facebook: filipenobrega_95@hotmail.com

#SunshineFamily
FiliNobrega is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote