Julia Cohen Cheering Thread - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #661
country flag starc10s

starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice starc10s is just really nice
Re: Julia Cohen Cheering Thread

Congratulations Julia for reaching the top 100 in the world! All your hard work is paying off!

You had a great tournament; I'm very impressed with your mental toughness and passion for tennis.

I can't get the tennis song out of my head that you helped write. I thought it was a neat song and I'd like to share it with other people (linked below).

http://youtu.be/WTCPAFnNCGo
starc10s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #662
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nice effort Julia

Congrats on making the top 100
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #663
chard

chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice

Please support Julia by "liking" the "Julia Cohen fan page" on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia...4378090?ref=hl
chard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:39 PM   #664
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

After 10 first round losses in a row, she made a good decision to go back to the 25K level to get some confidence. She is the top seed in Brasilia, BRA this week. She won her first round in singles and doubles. The draws are below. Timea should be the only threat, but hopefully Julia takes is match by match.

Singles Main Draw

(1)Julia Cohen (USA) d. (Q)Nathaly Kurata (BRA) 61 63
Ximena Hermoso (MEX) d. (Q)Carla Forte (BRA) 64 36 63
Danka Kovinic (MNE) d. Eva Fernandez-Brugues (ESP) 63 64
(7)Raluca Olaru (ROU) d. (wc)Andressa Cristina Souza (BRA) 60 60

(3)Florencia Molinero (ARG) d. (wc)Carolina Sa (BRA) 60 61
(Q)Paula Cristina Goncalves (BRA) d. Maria-Fernanda Alves (BRA) 46 63 60
Fernanda Brito (CHI) d. Amanda Carreras (GBR) 62 61
(5)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) d. (Q)Ana-Clara Duarte (BRA) 26 63 60

Carolina Zeballos (ARG) d. (6)Mailen Auroux (ARG) 75 76(6)
(Q)Eduarda Piai (BRA) d. (wc)Laura Pigossi (BRA) 61 60
(Q)Flavia Guimaraes Bueno (BRA) d. (Q)Sabrina Dos Reis (BRA) 64 64
(4)Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) d. (JE)Montserrat Gonzalez (PAR) 61 63

(8)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (wc)Paula Feitosa (BRA) 60 60
Maria-Fernanda Alvarez-Teran (BOL) d. Catalina Pella (ARG) 63 46 63
Aleksandrina Naydenova (BUL) d. Vanesa Furlanetto (ARG) 61 62
(Q)Ana Sofia Sanchez (MEX) d. (2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) 62 06 75

Doubles Main Draw

Alvarez-Teran/Alves (BOL/BRA) d. (1)Auroux/Irigoyen (ARG/ARG) 64 64
Gonzalez/Kovinic (PAR/MNE) d. (wc)Martins Cecato/Piai (BRA/BRA) 60 75
(3)Bacsinszky/Cohen (SUI/USA) d. Cepede Royg/Molinero (PAR/ARG) 26 62 10-7
Bueno/Guimaraes Bueno (BRA/BRA) d. (wc)Albuquerque/Souza (BRA/BRA) 63 61

Carreras/Hermoso (GBR/MEX) d. Brito/Pella (CHI/ARG) 63 62
(4)Ejdesgaard/Naydenova (DEN/BUL) d. Sanchez/Zeballos (MEX/ARG) 75 57 10-6
Goncalves/Pigossi (BRA/BRA) d. (wc)Danzini/Feitosa (BRA/BRA) 75 62
(2)Bogdan/Olaru (ROU/ROU) d. Duarte/Forte (BRA/BRA) 61 64
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #665
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Timea is in the other half, she should at least be picking up 34 points this week. But I really hope she can win this and get a bit of confidence back.

I thought they should have no problem taking the doubles as well, as Timea is such an excellent doubles player, but I was surprised at how much they struggled in their first round. Got the win though, and with the top seeds out, they must rate their chances.
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:07 PM   #666
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Julia battled through her first match of 2013. Defeated Nina Bratchikova 06 76 (7) 75 in the Shenzhen 1st round. She was down 41 in the second (saved two match points in the TB) and 51 in the third. Great fight! She could face Na Li in the 2nd round. Might be the first time she faces a top ten player. Will be an interesting one!
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 07:09 PM   #667
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia. What a win.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 05:13 PM   #668
chard

chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice chard is just really nice

Go JULIA!!!

Best of luck against Na Li today.

Join Julia's Fan Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Julia...4378090?ref=hl
chard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 04:14 AM   #669
country flag Kutuzova

Put up a great fight against Na Li. Lost 63 64 but was up 42 in the second. Wish I could have seen the match!
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #670
country flag Shak

Shak is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's a recent interview with Julia Cohen. http://www.live-tennis.com/category/...-201304020010/

She's looking for sponsors by the way - would be great if anyone could help out.
Shak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #671
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is so quiet

Dothan 50K R1: Julia beat Samantha Crawford 64 75 Plays Riske in R2.
And doubles R1: (2)Cohen/Maria (USA/GER) d. (wc)Crawford/Vickery (USA/USA) 75 63
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #672
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Julia had a nice win over 16 seed Majeric in the first round of USO qualies 63 46 63
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   #673
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, Julia beat Siegemund 57 64 60 to move into the FQR of the USO

Plays Giorgi
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 06:02 AM   #674
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, is all I have to say. Good for her.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #675
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck Julia in your new season!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App