** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #541
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
So they negotiated $700,000 down from the asking price. Not bad.
It's a beautiful lot.

I wish she was featured on House Hunters
Typical businesspova.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #542
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Such a beautiful location to build a house
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #543
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how people get these news but whatever that's really a nice place and I'm sure Maria has some "architect" role in building the house
I hope she brings down some of those trees, that's too many
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #544
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Interview on Stuttgart's website: http://www.porsche-tennis.com/prod/p...opnews#pagetop

Stuttgart. Maria Sharapova is returning to the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix as the title-holder and No. 1 seed. The superstar from Russia is one of seven Top 10 players in the line-up at the world class tournament in Stuttgart (20 to 28 April). Looking back on her first appearance in the Porsche Arena a year ago gives her some very fond memories: “I just felt really comfortable from the moment I arrived.”

Maria, you won last year’s Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. How important was winning the tournament for you?

Looking back at my win, I think it was a really important win for me. It ultimately led to my win at the French Open. For me, to get a win on clay at one of the toughest tournaments of the year, gave me huge confidence.

What did you especially like about the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix?

I just felt really comfortable from the moment I arrived. I have always heard how amazing the tournament was, so I was excited that it finally worked out in my schedule. It’s difficult to say what I especially liked. In Stuttgart everything is first class.

Is it important for you to see more of the tournament city than just the hotel and the tennis court?

I always love trying to see as much of the city I am staying in as possible. But if I am winning and am still in the tournament, it is really hard to find the time. It’s a pity sometimes but if I had the choice, I prefer the winning!

All the players’ wishes are fulfilled at tournaments. What is of particular importance to you personally?

I am kind of easy. I am not like some other players who have these large entourages following them everywhere. For me, staying in a really nice and comfortable hotel that is close to the tournament site is the most important thing for me and my team.

In Stuttgart, you were the crowd favourite. How important for you is it that you are liked by the spectators?

Playing in front of great crowds and competing at the highest level is what I live for. The crowd last year in Stuttgart was amazing and I look forward to seeing them again this year.”

Is it something special to play a tournament that you won the previous year? Are your expectations on yourself bigger as a result?

It is always great coming back to a city and tournament where you have had success. You have those special memories when you step back on the court where you were holding the trophy.”

Talking about the trophy: you are generally seen as being the favourite for this year’s Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. Is there still room in your garage for another Porsche?

Of course. There is always room for another Porsche.”
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #545
country flag Pova fan

Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light Pova fan is a glorious beacon of light

yes please another Porshe for Pova please

Which players have large entourages? Anyone know?
Pova fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #546
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

"There is Always Room for Another Porsche" should be the Stuttgart thread title
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #547
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
"There is Always Room for Another Porsche" should be the Stuttgart thread title
That's what I was thinking as well but I like the title we have now too
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #548
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
That's what I was thinking as well but I like the title we have now too
Maybe if she plays next year?
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #549
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Is she already in Stuttgard?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #550
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I guess so since there's an interview
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #551
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

nothing at all about the food. unusual interview.
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #552
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.porsche-tennis.com/prod/p...opnews#pagetop

Quote:
„Für einen Porsche ist immer Platz“

Stuttgart. Als Titelverteidigerin und Nummer 1 der Setzliste kehrt Maria Sharapova zum Porsche Tennis Grand Prix zurück. Der Superstar aus Russland ist eine von sieben Top-10-Spielerinnen, die beim Stuttgarter Weltklasseturnier (20. bis 28. April) aufschlagen. An ihren ersten Auftritt in der Porsche-Arena vor einem Jahr hat sie nur die besten Erinnerungen: “Ich habe mich von Anfang an sehr wohl gefühlt.”

Maria, Sie haben den Porsche Tennis Grand Prix im vergangenen Jahr gewonnen. Welche Bedeutung hatte dieser Erfolg für Sie?

„Das war ein sehr wichtiger Sieg für mich, keine Frage. Ohne das Selbstvertrauen, das mir dieser Erfolg auf Sand bei einem der am stärksten besetzten Turniere der Welt gegeben hat, hätte ich danach vermutlich auch nicht die French Open in Paris gewonnen.“

Was hat Ihnen am Porsche Tennis Grand Prix besonders gut gefallen?

„Ich habe mich vom ersten Augenblick an sehr wohl gefühlt. Natürlich hatte ich zuvor von anderen Spielerinnen schon viel Positives über dieses Turnier gehört, deshalb war ich auch froh, dass es in meinen Turnierplan gepasst hat. Schwer zu sagen, was mir besonders gut gefallen hat. In Stuttgart ist einfach alles erstklassig.“

Wie wichtig ist es für Sie, von einer Stadt mehr zu sehen als nur das Hotel und den Tennisplatz?

“Ich versuche immer, so viele Eindrücke wie möglich von der Stadt zu sammeln, in der ich gerade bin. Es ist aber nicht immer einfach, die nötige Zeit dafür zu finden, so lange ich Spiele gewinne und im Turnier bin. Das ist manchmal sehr schade, aber wenn ich die Wahl hätte, würde ich sagen: Ich gewinne lieber.”

Den Spielerinnen wird bei den Turnieren jeder Wunsch von den Augen abgelesen. Auf was kommt es Ihnen vor allem an?

“Ich stelle eigentlich keine großen Ansprüche. Ich bin nicht wie viele andere Spielerinnen, die immer mit großem Gefolge von Turnier zu Turnier reisen. In einem schönen und komfortablen Hotel zu wohnen, von wo aus es nicht weit zum Training und zu den Matches ist, ist für mich und mein Team das Wichtigste.“

In Stuttgart waren Sie im Vorjahr der absolute Publikumsliebling. Wie wichtig ist Ihnen die Sympathie der Zuschauer?

„Vor einer großen Kulisse auf höchstem Niveau zu spielen, dafür lebe ich. Die Zuschauer in Stuttgart waren einfach fantastisch und ich freue mich darauf, sie in diesem Jahr wieder zu sehen.“

Ist es etwas Besonderes, ein Turnier zu spielen, das Sie im Vorjahr gewonnen haben? Sind Ihre Erwartungen an sich selbst dann größer?

„Es ist immer wieder schön, in eine Stadt und zu einem Turnier zurück zu kommen, wo du schon Erfolg hattest. Das sind schon ganz spezielle Erinnerungen, wenn du einen Platz betrittst, auf dem du schon mal den Siegerpokal hochgehalten hast.“

Apropos Siegerpokal: Beim Porsche Tennis Grand Prix gelten Sie auch in diesem Jahr als Favoritin. Ist in Ihrer Garage eigentlich noch Platz für einen weiteren Porsche?

“Natürlich. Für einen Porsche ist immer Platz.”

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #553
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Can you make some summary?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #554
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Can you make some summary?
It`s exactly the same article as in post #544, only in German

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=544

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #555
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova page on Facebook:

Quote:
Got questions for me? Post them in here http://on.fb.me/JbXgDI and I´ll answer them during the Live Chat I’ll be doing on April 23rd at 18.00h… Stuttgart, here I come!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote