2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #136
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post
Her schedule:
Fed Cup, Marrakesh, Estoril, Madrid, Roma, FO
where did you get this info?
she's not in the entry of Marrakesh

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #137
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
where did you get this info?
she's not in the entry of Marrakesh
Here http://video.gazzetta.it/errani-penn...8-8fb663b8d996

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #138

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post
she's just so lovely

she's first ALT for MD in Marrakesh though

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #139
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Quote:
aren't the two in different weeks?

and she should better play Marrakesh IMO

anw interesting stat on HC GS since 2011:

it's the ratio per point
Where did you get these stats? (HC GS???)

Interesting how many of them have not been in the top ten. I wonder what these stats would look like for just the Premier tour.
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #140

there was a thead on GM...a guy had the patience to do it all

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #141
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

OMG someone actually did a ratio per point analysis? Amazing.

Hope Flavia gets into MD of Marrakesh. Because Fran and I will be playing TT there. Irrelevant information, I know.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #142
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Are all the WCs in Marakkesh given yet? Isn't Flavia still eligible for top20WC? Or GE at least?
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #143

I have no idea...in the video she seems pretty secure of playing, but the MD list doesn't feature her, where she is 1st MD ALT

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #144
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid question, why can't she play qualifying? Is it because she's a late entry?
Old Apr 17th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #145

I don't think she's a LE, I think she only entered MD and not the qualies

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #146

Begu withdrew she's IN without wasting WC or SE

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM   #147
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

I was in Palermo yesterday watching first day of Fed Cup...I miss Flavia for only 1 minute, and couldn't meet her to make a photo Afterall she was a warrior giving support especially to Roby

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM   #148

Against Czink in Marrakesh she better trash that useless player

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 08:01 AM   #149
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Against Czink in Marrakesh she better trash that useless player
Don't be so sure with Flavia these days.
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #150
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Flavia flawless first set. Then black-out...her serve at the beginning of the second set was awful ...but great comeback from 15 down From last match I watched against Arruabarrena in Bogotà she improved a lot I hope she regaines the continuity of her game playing matches after matches

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote