Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2026
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Thanks if you could - would be appreciated. But what days are you going? These days I'm not too confident she'll get through the early rounds if you are only going at the end of the week.
I'm there all week.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #2027
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

THose lost too Pervak & Voegele & the other shocking loses she had this year, where shocking but too me I don't know if anyone else feel the same way but Caro kinda give up in many those matches, It look like once her opponent gain a lead in the second set, she tend too stop fighting too stay in the match, it like she don't have that fighting spirit she used too have back in 08-011. I still think she need a weapon too get her outta trouble like making her serve better. But those loses She look too me she give up, & that very unlike her & that something I she need too stop IMO

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #2028
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
If Caroline cant at least clean up the simpliest errors she makes, and start well, then her stubbornness is taking "Only having plan A" to an extreme that hurts her.
You have to be able to adapt, at least a little.. Sharapova stopped bringing her dad, and he was always there since she first played the tour
It's a game that grows with time imho. She has to work with and improve upon what skills god gave her. Or do you meen Coaching Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
That is a great point. Even when she was at her best if her plan "a" was not working she rarely, if ever, was capable of trying something else.
I disagree, Caroline often switches tactics mid match, and on a match by match basis. No guarantee that haveing plans through z will get you a win though.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #2029
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I'm still in shock as to how come she lost against Voegele. When I went to bed after the 1st set - she was in total control and really playing well. She was also hitting some great forehand winners, she played great at the net.
By missing the lines by inches unfortunately. Voegele served a mean match too.
Old Apr 14th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2030
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
THose lost too Pervak & Voegele & the other shocking loses she had this year, where shocking but too me I don't know if anyone else feel the same way but Caro kinda give up in many those matches, It look like once her opponent gain a lead in the second set, she tend too stop fighting too stay in the match, it like she don't have that fighting spirit she used too have back in 08-011. I still think she need a weapon too get her outta trouble like making her serve better. But those loses She look too me she give up, & that very unlike her & that something I she need too stop IMO
I don't think that she gave up, but after some disappointing results doubts start to creep into her mind when the going gets tough and those doubts inevitably have a impact on her play. Opponents are aware of that of course and whereas Caro used to have a mental edge in close matches this is no longer the case.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #2031
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think that she gave up, but after some disappointing results doubts start to creep into her mind when the going gets tough and those doubts inevitably have a impact on her play. Opponents are aware of that of course and whereas Caro used to have a mental edge in close matches this is no longer the case.
Yes,although we lack the omniscience to get inside Caro's mind,I find your theory of events more plausible than the notion that Caro simply quit

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 06:59 AM   #2032
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I'm there all week.
Thanks in advance, Jimmie. Now don't get your shit stolen this time, mmmkay?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #2033
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Thanks in advance, Jimmie. Now don't get your shit stolen this time, mmmkay?
I'm having personal bodyguards this time

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #2034
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I'm having personal bodyguards this time
have a lot of fun then

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #2035
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking forward to the photos from the event if Jimmie will post some here. Tough competition for Caro there.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #2036
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

While I'd appreciate Jimmie's contributions,I'd rather read about some Caro victories,w/o ANY photos,than have lots of pics to accompany a 1st-round loss

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #2037
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Sly says 'No pain, no gain' .. so it must be true and following Sly's words of wisdom, I think we are in for some major gain!
I hope this Sly guy is right then!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #2038
country flag bruce goose

Haven't seen an updated Stuttgart list;what's Caroline's projected seeding there?

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #2039
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Haven't seen an updated Stuttgart list;what's Caroline's projected seeding there?
Stuttgart seeds :-
1 (2) SHARAPOVA Maria RUS
2 (5) LI Na CHN
3 (6) KERBER Angelique GER
4 (7) ERRANI Sara ITA
5 (8) KVITOVA Petra CZE
6 (9) STOSUR Samantha AUS
7 (10) WOZNIACKI Caroline DEN
8 (11) PETROVA Nadia RUS
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2040
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Rory doesnt play again until May. Are they taking a vacation now?
Last year they went to horse races and a rugby match before Stuttgart
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread